Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Isn't the CW Tuesday slots switched around? I thought it was Flash, then Supernatural.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Zaggitz posted:

Wait, is Event: Gracepoint, a Broadchurch remake???

Yes, Gracepoint is a remake of Broadchurch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He was semi-recurring on Sleepy Hollow.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The pilots for Selfie and A to Z are on Hulu now.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mu Zeta posted:

She must be wearing a wig. She went bald for the Guardians movie.

That filmed over a year ago.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

hollylolly posted:

I'll do Elementary again. :)

And if the previous OP of The 100 doesn't want it this season I'll do that one too.

I'm glad The 100 is coming back before midseason because they left it at a pretty interesting point.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The new Katherine Heigl show "State of Affairs" sounds bland as gently caress.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Have they actually filmed any of it? All I've ever heard about it is that they're doing it. Also, don't look for True Detective season 2 any time soon as they haven't even cast their leads yet.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ravane posted:

Is anyone doing thr thread for Ascension? It premieres in November. If not, dibs.

I was just reading that it's only going to be 6 episodes, so more of a miniseries really.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird that the CW is staggering its premiers so much. Like how The 100 doesn't start until the 22nd.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

ABCs John Stamos starring Members Only has been canceled before it even aired. This one also suffered from "behind the scenes-itis" seeing as it was originally to be written by David O Russell but he backed out fairly early in production.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CBS has pulled The McCarthys from the schedule because it was apparently dragging down Elementary's ratings, which were better with reruns of BBT.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No, it kind of just slipped through the cracks. Hopefully when season 2 comes around more people show an interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Last Man on Earth was renewed for a second season.

• Locked thread