Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009
Well that's certainly an interesting form of entertainment Gregor has :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

So what was up with Gregor's scene anyway?

"Hey Mountain, go kill these peasants but first we're gonna give them weapons"

I think they're prisoners that the Goldcloaks are giving to him to murder for shits and giggles instead of whatever other punishment they're in line for, and the weapons are to make it "sporting".

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009
Welp, Cersei hosed up again. Tyrion's on the ropes, she's bought off Bronn, Jamie can't fight for poo poo and everyone else is looking forward to Tyrion's impending death. She could send in Trant to chop Tyrion into little pieces, but instead goes for the grand spectacle of having The Mountain do the deed, since it's not like there's someone around who's been talking about killing him since they got to King's Landing.

Should be interesting once Tywin hears who is Tyrion's new champion.

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

nooneofconsequence posted:

I think Bronn would have fought Trant.

Could have, yes. Would have? He's always said he'll go for the highest bidder, and not only has Cersei given him a wife with a title, a castle, and a lordship only one murder away, but even if Tyrion survives he'll likely be cut off from all his resources since his resources all stem from Tywin, and he's probably on the verge of completely disowning Tyrion. Plus Tywin's not about to reward the man who was instrumental to foiling his plans.

Bronn's not stupid. Win or lose, Tyrion's a sucker's bet now, regardless of his feelings.

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

Hedrigall posted:

I like this version of the Eyrie:

More Westerosi castles here, no spoilers: http://imgur.com/a/rZ4AG

Stuff like this is always impressive, but it always bothers me as to how you'd actually build something like that in a place so inaccessible without trucks and helicopters. Or even if you could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

At the last moment, the Mountain is about to finish the Viper, when suddenly the Viper's manager, Tyrion, hits the Mountain in the back with a chair. The Mountain turns around but then the Viper gets him in a surprise roll-up.

Unfortunately for the Viper, the ref is Tywin, who keeps "forgetting" the three count.

• Locked thread