Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
markgreyam
Mar 10, 2008

Talk to the mittens.
It would appear by now that a lot of people have sussed out how to effectively notice if someone is in your game, if not outright cheat? I've noticed a few times that people are clearly aware of my presence. I'm enjoying tailing a lot more than hacking just for the voyeur aspect but it loses its shine when people often know you're there before you even get to them.

I'm late to the game and I'm pissed that I didn't get on board early because I'm loving nearly everything about this game, including everything that would otherwise be annoying or stupid about Autistic Batman just being unintentionally hilarious, right down to NPCs openly mocking you in the streets for acting like Autistic Batman.

e: Okay never mind it turns out that I can tell when someone has invaded my game easily enough anyway, especially when I decided like an idiot to look it up and now I can't not notice when it happens. The magic is gone.

markgreyam fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jan 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread