Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Gianthogweed posted:

I can't help but wonder that there must be a better way. What do you guys do?
We learn to say no to things we don't want to do for one.

e. That may be super snarky, but I'm dead serious that that is how I solved that problem for myself.

And then it turned out nobody cared enough to find someone they could pay for this.

And then people started to carry around phones and tablets and they show each other the pictures and 30 second videos on that and stopped recording feature length holiday movies. And they learn to upload clips to youtube and pictures to facebook because that has become easy enough for idiots.

Flipperwaldt fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread