Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol, look at this, beta bitch Rudi Voller getting owned by alpha boss Frank Rijkaard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfpaPIVO69Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan posted:

lol, look at this, beta bitch Rudi Voller getting owned by alpha boss Frank Rijkaard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfpaPIVO69Y
You're swiss.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
a swiss going transethnic? how unexpected

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yes, I already lived in Holland though when I witnessed live the glorious video posted above.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan posted:

Yes, I already lived in Holland though when I witnessed live the glorious video posted above.

So you're swiss and you're supporting the Netherlands and the best thing you can do is post a video of one of the most despicable acts ever in world cup history from a team that then got beaten by Germany who went on to win the whole thing lol are you even trying also look at frank shitefarts beta rear end open letter of apology

quote:

Ich hatte damals persönliche Probleme und ging besonders gereizt in das Spiel. Das mußte sich schließlich entladen, und kurz darauf kam es dann zu der viel besprochenen Spuckpartie meinerseits in Richtung Völler. Ich hatte mich wegen meiner privaten Schwierigkeiten nicht im Griff, und wir mußten beide das Feld verlassen. Ich kann es leider nicht ungeschehen machen.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm also Dutch op, that's why I post Frank Rijkaard (hero) owning Rudi "Beta Bitch" Voller.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan posted:

I'm also Dutch op, that's why I post Frank Rijkaard (hero) owning Rudi "Beta Bitch" Voller.

"Hopp hopp, Holland!"
- confused oliwan (the idiot bitch)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
How many times did the Netherlands win the World Cup?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Torrannor posted:

How many times did the Netherlands win the World Cup?

Zero. Epic fail as the kids would say. Bad team, worse country.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I thought this was the German garbageman thread.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some brutal trolling itt, very German

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
So if you replace Khedira with Lahm and maybe Götze with Klose in the Cameroon lineup, you basically have the starting XI vs Portugal. Hm.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
And put Klose up front

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Also, Neuer in goal.

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

the posted:

And put Klose up front

alls i want is for him to score two goals, TWO MEASLY GOALS, which he could easily do against the US. and i know he stopped doing his front flip celebrations, but for breaking ronaldo's record i think he should bring it back

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
He's gonna score like 10 goals dude it's ok. He's gonna crush Ronald's record.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Is it fat Ronaldo that's got the current one, cause I imagine the other one are is gonna score some goals of his own.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Syncopated posted:

Is it fat Ronaldo that's got the current one, cause I imagine the other one are is gonna score some goals of his own.

He has scored two whole World Cup goals in his entire career. Unless he pulls a Just Fontaine, it's highly unlikely he'll break any records.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lazlow posted:

alls i want is for him to score two goals, TWO MEASLY GOALS, which he could easily do against the US. and i know he stopped doing his front flip celebrations, but for breaking ronaldo's record i think he should bring it back

The Guardian has been doing some top 100 world cup players and he wasn't in the top 20 smh

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Jose posted:

The Guardian has been doing some top 100 world cup players and he wasn't in the top 20 smh

Everyone always underestimates him which is why he's gonna crush the record and be the greatest player in history.

Also he's really humble and has said many times that even if he beats the record it will have taken him so many more games and that people shouldn't even consider him in the same league as ronald or müller.

I do though because he's fantastic.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jun 3, 2014

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Since my son is German,I will be going for Germany.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Soulex posted:

Since my son is German,I will be going for Germany.

Interesting but I won't comment further because *~reasons~*

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Tbh I love me some spitting on Germans. I "get" oliwan, we hate the GMNT in Switzerland and we love the Dutch for some reason. Personally, I prefer Italy over them all, hope they beat Germany again and win the whole thing.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Dude, it's fine, I didn't report you in the newbie thread or anything. Greg came down on his own, he'll say the same thing.

Y'all dislike me cause I'm sometimes say stupid things, don't get the humor most of the time, and am a fairly easy target. But I'm getting past caring. I may get poo poo on, but I'm not gonna report anyone here.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Soulex posted:

Dude, it's fine, I didn't report you in the newbie thread or anything. Greg came down on his own, he'll say the same thing.

Y'all dislike me cause I'm sometimes say stupid things, don't get the humor most of the time, and am a fairly easy target. But I'm getting past caring. I may get poo poo on, but I'm not gonna report anyone here.

Lol, I don't dislike you at all, I'm excited that your son will one day play for the USMNT.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Lol, I don't dislike you at all, I'm excited that your son will one day play for the USMNT.

Hey, if Rossi can do it, so can he.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wengy posted:

Tbh I love me some spitting on Germans. I "get" oliwan, we hate the GMNT in Switzerland and we love the Dutch for some reason. Personally, I prefer Italy over them all, hope they beat Germany again and win the whole thing.

Yeah well, your country brought us Sepp Blatter so I prefer you'd shut the gently caress up.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Soulex posted:

Hey, if Rossi can do it, so can he.

Only if you're black and your wife is white though, that's important(to Klinsmann).

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ephex posted:

Yeah well, your country brought us Sepp Blatter so I prefer you'd shut the gently caress up.

Harsh but ultimately fair.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Wengy posted:

Italy will not be winning if their game against Ireland was any indication

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

ephex posted:

Yea but... Hitler

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Wengy posted:

Yea but... Hitler

That was all Austria, m8

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dunban posted:

That was all Austria, m8

He meant because of the Beetle.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Soulex posted:

Italy will not be winning if their game against Ireland was any indication

Yes but remember that Prandelli was auditioning shitlords like Rossi that aren't good enough to go to the World Cup.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

Yes but remember that Prandelli was auditioning shitlords like Rossi that aren't good enough to go to the World Cup.

Triggering.

Fake edit: Rossi did better than Balotelli did in half the season. And Rossi didn't get cry when he got subbed off

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wengy posted:

Yea but... Hitler

Dunban posted:

That was all Austria, m8

"umm yeah *nervously shuffles around* hitler was *ckecks official guidelines* real bad!?!"
-everybody in switzerland, sitting on their golden chair made from dental crowns

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

ephex posted:

Schmelzer, Mustafi and Volland won't be on the plane.

Unser'n Kevin nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Wait, I was supposed to get a chair made of Jew gold??? Yay Hitler, boo Blatter!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Shrapnig posted:

Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Jose posted:

didn't read the whole thing, but was surprised not to see him near the top, so i flipped through real quick and... was he in it at all?

• Locked thread