Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Like for no reason it's been like hours since your last bowel movement and you haven't really been farty or anything but you just know things aren't right down there. Maybe after a long drive or something and youre all 'poo poo, I've got to wipe my rear end' and you do and it turned out to be a pretty good idea. How does this happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rear end sweat

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
stop eating taco bell and poo poo wont leak out your anus

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

mookface posted:

How does this happen?

you poo poo yourself that's how it happens

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

Like for no reason it's been like hours since your last bowel movement and you haven't really been farty or anything but you just know things aren't right down there. Maybe after a long drive or something and youre all 'poo poo, I've got to wipe my rear end' and you do and it turned out to be a pretty good idea. How does this happen?

Because you are fat, fatty.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

sounds like you shat yourself

Hellburger99
Jan 24, 2006

"I don't like that mooch...
or her pooch!
"
youre leaking poo poo. prolly gonna die soon. RIP in peace goon dude.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
That's how you get anal fissures, leaky. Enjoy the diapers

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
But I'm not fat at all am I going to die

Butthead
May 31, 2011
It's hemorrhoids, OP. That is blood, not poop.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i do this depending on the type of poop i do and how complete it is

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

mookface posted:

But I'm not fat at all am I going to die

yea, you should probably kill yourself

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

i do this depending on the type of poop i do and how complete it is

So you know what's up

naem
May 29, 2011

No and yuck

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what comes out of your anus and when depends largely on what you've eaten and how much exercise you've had

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

quakster posted:

what comes out of your anus and when depends largely on what you've eaten and how much exercise you've had

I eat a lot of protein and go hard 24 7

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
did you ever emit a "bowl clogger" after much painful toil and realize to your chagrin that there was nary a plunger to be found

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sometimes it doesn't really matter how thoroughly you wipe, if you aren't disgusting you notice something is wrong down there and you have to go back for seconds. and i guarantee everytime you have this feeling and you don't fix it, you will regret it

Time Serpent
Dec 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer
pretty gross, op

people won't put up with your lingering shitbutt smell much longer, expect the worst

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
protein, especially when combined with fat can definitely leak out of youre poop chute. id suggest going to see a doctor if that privilege wasnt reserved for the royalty in todays america

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
It happened because you didn't wipe your butt good enough when you took a poo. Wipe it better when you poo and it won't happen.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i end up going for fourths or fifths sometimes, im just bad at wiping lifes weird like that

naem
May 29, 2011

Take a shower stank asses

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i end up going for fourths or fifths sometimes, im just bad at wiping lifes weird like that

Have you tried the ovver-the-shoulder pull through method?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Hobohemian posted:

Have you tried the ovver-the-shoulder pull through method?

nice av hobo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
All the drat time. I swear you could shove a dildo up my rear end clean as gently caress. Ten minutes later gotta wipe.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

THS posted:

nice av hobo

I was hoping for one calling me autistic but you get what you put into it I guess. They should have left the title though, it would have been funnier.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

All the drat time. I swear you could shove a dildo up my rear end clean as gently caress. Ten minutes later gotta wipe.

Its hosed. Sometimes I will wipe until there is nothing but thin streaks of blood and then later there you go

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lmao

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

Chevalier Cat posted:

pretty gross, op

people won't put up with your lingering shitbutt smell much longer, expect the worst

the word you're looking for is "buttstink"

hth

Jul 30, 2013
question: if i'm exerting myself and get a bit swamp-assy and when i decide to wipe myself dry the tp comes back covered in sweat that is maybe just slightly brown, am i a disgusting human being or a normal person dealing with normal problems?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

devin2 posted:

question: if i'm exerting myself and get a bit swamp-assy and when i decide to wipe myself dry the tp comes back covered in sweat that is maybe just slightly brown, am i a disgusting human being or a normal person dealing with normal problems?

do you regularly receive anal sex?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
lmao nice job mystery av. buyer

Jul 30, 2013

THS posted:

do you regularly receive anal sex?

no

well, i drink a lot. let me say i don't think so

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

devin2 posted:

no

well, i drink a lot. let me say i don't think so

I'm in the same boat here I go pretty hard (not anal sex) and its mostly sweat but there is fecal content there. Is my colon sweating or something I don't get it?

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Jimson posted:

Stop shoving dildos up your butt. You may have torn your poop chute so it leaks.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
this thread is disgusting but yes if you feel the need go for it op.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Butt why not just bathe?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Butthead posted:

It's hemorrhoids, OP. That is blood, not poop.

Kind of this, although mucosal secretions from an external hemorrhoid instead of blood. If you keep feeling like you're getting strangely funky on your rear, but wiping often reveals little or nothing, you should consider getting examined for hemorrhoids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
maybe your poo poo wasnt coming out fast enough for you and you pinched it off and now remnants of the turd paste held in place by your sphincter are let loose as you move

• Locked thread