Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I just wanted to tell my europe yobs that they need to post more often while I'm in bed so that I can have more content to read when I wake up in the early morn'.

Please post more content. I love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

we post as hard as we can, but the majority are over in americaland so it won't kick off properly untill you're all out of bed :(

Drunk Driver Dad
the best steam chatting is with my european friends at 4 in the morning and usually the highlight of my depressing days

Saranya

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

the best steam chatting is with my european friends at 4 in the morning and usually the highlight of my depressing days

:glomp:

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

eu morning chat is the best chat gets imho

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
lmbo maybe not in peidmons opin but other than that

ZebTM

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

that usually when im on if im ever on because i go to bed at like 6am and wake up 4 hours later. except today i went to bed at 2am and woke up at 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackerman

i can post while i’m here but i’ll prob be in america but the end of the year so I DUNNO

• Locked thread