Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Aurain posted:

He went to the bar.
The directions to the stadium were in English, and his lawyer was having a little fun, you see.

ONE, SUCCESS, PLEASE

*gets handed a beer*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

LobsterMobster posted:

Nah, I'll get to the other dudes piecemeal as they come up (Ali Baga is up next, at some point!)

khabib's also conspicuous only by his absence

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bj truly is A Fighter

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Ninja fetus posted:

Wow. Now I hope Gus and Jones have to fight again and somehow end up killing each other.

i hope every stupid loving decision i made as a kid follows me around for all eternity because growing up and changing does not exist

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

despite admitting to and sincerely repenting for his past actions i will instead choose to root for jon jones, the opposite of that

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

Yep. Following his last two losses he came out aggressive in his return fights again Hieron and Koscheck, so there might be a fire in him again, but the problem is he's fighting Dong Kim so it won't matter a whole lot.

Also I hope Lombard's injury isn't severe enough to keep him out the rest of the year because I think a fight with him versus the loser of Lawler/Brown is perfect. Cause the loser of that match would have a great chance of beating Lombard and that would keep them in contendership.

imo kim has looked really beatable in his last two fights but he won them anyway so idk.

also i'd like to see what violence lawler or brown would work on lombard. lombard beating jake shields was one of the feel bad moments of the year.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Opal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOT_3U4rZM

Pretty fair impressions also what the gently caress is up with this game

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

you people network on twitter? gently caress it i'll just wait til the forums get back up and running. i am not a sociable man.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

UFC Fight Night 43 and 44 GDT - Fights? Pass.

come on, between the two of them there's a pretty watchable card.... for everyone except me because fightpass is garbage in australia.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

canoshiz posted:

"I want to play as Brendan Schaub in the new UFC game" -- RONDA ROUSEY

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Works accross other devices too so you can turn it on your ipad or tablet or whatever so you can keep watching while you take a poo poo or whatever.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DekeThornton posted:

This is very wierd.

I'm real glad she's no longer some weird guy's sexual projection / property

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fatherdog posted:

in fairness your gf probably hasn't played enough rpgs to correctly identify him as a goblinoid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

obeyasia posted:

Graph of his sister's ransom net-worth. Never forget.

holy moly

• Locked thread