Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Ewar Woowar posted:

I hate Jon Jones a whole lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

fatherdog posted:

Arlovski comes across as friendly and personable in the brief time he was on Embedded and in most of his interviews, and Schaub is a huge dink, so I'm rooting for Arlovski, but he's kind of in the Pat Barry category where I root for him to win but wish he'd stop.

I find that coming to terms with the idea that there's nothing you can do to stop them helps a lot with being able to sit back and concentrate on their fights.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

There was about half a dozen of us in a monster twitter thread for a couple of days. Too many more handles, though, and there wouldn't have been room for tweets. We would have just been saying each other's names at one another.

Who was who?!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Captain Log posted:

I don't even loving understand how to network on Twitter. gently caress a Twitter.

I stopped by SynIrc MMA once and said sup. I was lonely. I missed you all. Hug me. I need your warmth on my body.

I like the guys on there but again, I have no idea who is who from here unless their names are the exact same. Their support during the hardest moments of my life (a JT fight) helps me get through the panic attacks.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Anyone know what drugs one could take and get away with it if they were fighting in the UFC? I thought HGH was one of them but I guess that's out now.

Are fighters going to rapidly start shrinking like Badr Hari now?

• Locked thread