Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Old news by now I know but I just listened to Dave's latest podcast and gently caress Jon Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Not shocked, but this blows. I was so hyped for Chael/Wandy not that long ago.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

:smith:

I was suprised to see coco's informative illustration until I noticed who wrote the article.

Sucks on multiple levels, especially since I'm a huge fan of Minoru Suzuki as a pro wrestler. Didn't even know Pancrase was still around, thought that video was from years ago.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jun 14, 2014

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Bubba Smith posted:

Putting Alistair and "another big name" on the Fight Pass card is sort of dumb for UFC business when their PPV buyrates are in the toilet, but maybe the PPV rates being so low recently is making them think it's time to test out the subscription model a little.

Well, I can say that I'm not a Fight Pass subscriber but I definitely plan on picking it up for that month. $10 is a a hell of a deal for that card plus the archives. They have a good chance of getting me to resub as well if I enjoy it especially since my interest in WWE is dropping and my network subscription expires around then.

How much PRIDE is available on the Fight Pass archives? I wouldn't mind checking some of that stuff out but I've been unable to actually find a list of what's available.

• Locked thread