Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

buying a bike trailer is a good way to save money on gas since now you can use your bike for trips you would otherwise make by car. it's also a good way to stay fit and healthy.

let's go to amazon and see what our options are

wow, lots of great choices under $100! that fits my budget. the allen sports one looks nice, let's learn more

that 50% savings is pretty cool

what a handy chart for quickly comparing the company's different offerings!

and the reviews are generally pretty good too

looks like i may need to buy some replacement tires but that's OK

Oh! I almost forgot. I am new to cargo biking, so I should probably look at what other customers bought after looking at this product. always be prepared, I say.

thanks amazon.com recommendation algorithm :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

what the gently caress is that male chastity device

Disco_Bandit
hey cool i wish i lived somewhere where biking was reasonable :shobon:

Captain No-mates

i guess its to stop you getting embarrassing lycra boners

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i'm guessing lots of cyclists are really into not-boning?

Pinche Rudo

perfect for cuckold scenarios
By Amazon Customer on February 15, 2014
Verified Purchase
Makes him feel like a caged little boy. Fits well and all of the attachments work. Not for the well endowed. As his mistress I like the control it gives me over him. It intensifies things for me as he has to make me want to free him.

ron color
lmbo

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
single wheel trailers for ever

pig slut lisa

irl is good

a starwar betamax posted:

single wheel trailers for ever

ok, tell more more, i'm open to it. if i go single wheel should i also look into caging my penis or is the prevailing wisdom to let it swing free?

WindmillSlayer

pig slut lisa posted:

ok, tell more more, i'm open to it. if i go single wheel should i also look into caging my penis or is the prevailing wisdom to let it swing free?

lol

a star war betamax

by Lowtax

pig slut lisa posted:

Gotta cage afaik

pig slut lisa

irl is good

a starwar betamax posted:

Gotta cage afaik

good to know.

does single wheel support human pony play? so far amazon hasn't given me any guidance on that score, but I can only assume it will do so at the moment I least expect it.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

like when browsing italian-english dictionaries or gardening implements or some other seemingly-unrelated-but-apparently-not item

pig slut lisa

irl is good

maybe bike cargo nets are bondage implements, idk anymore

SIDS Vicious

am

tao of lmao

How 'bout an update, OP?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

wth posted:

How 'bout an update, OP?

i ride like the wind, my cock flapping in the airstream

no trailer yet tho :/

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I have seen a disgusting biking gif that relates to his.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AAB

op you should get a big ginormous backpack and stuff your things in there. also works while you ride your bike or want to stab a guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

as a child I hated backpacks, but as an adult i see their practical value. you can put ANYTHING in a backpack, not jsut books

• Locked thread