Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
countzio
Jan 30, 2014

Not doing a 100% run is probably for the best since you have to do Gigolo Mode a bunch of times to get all of the achievements, if you are into that sort of thing. Plus you have to figure out what each secret objective the result screen shows means exactly.

Also, do you want me to scan stuff from the mini-artbook the console version had?

countzio fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

countzio
Jan 30, 2014

You guys might have noticed that some of the things in each stage's ranking screen are weird. For example, the first stage had "Rescue payment" with Geop getting $0 for it.

One of the game's problems is not telling you what those kinds of things are exactly so I thought I might explain some of the listed ones so far.

Completion Bonus: Tied to your completion time. The longer you take in a stage, the smaller the payment.

Rescue Payment: Don't get hit by any of the bullets in the first stage.

Toughness Payment: Don't die.

Bug Payment: Don't get hit by any of the bugs.

Total Damage: If you get hit, the amount of money you get goes down. I don't know by how much but eventually, you will get nothing (probably when you die.) There's a variation of it called Gentleman's Payment where you have to never get hit.

Total Cool Kills Bonus: Kill dudes with headshots, Adrenaline Rush (the way you kill those golden enemies) and Burst Rush to get a bigger payment.

Guard Break Payment: Perform 30 Guard Breaks (using the Y/Triangle button.) Apparently, you don't have to break the guards, you just need to hit the mooks with them.

Execution Time: Like the Completion Bonus, but with boss fights.

There's also Scarlett bonuses if you find her three times in each stage. The one time she showed up Geop missed was in the main lobby (sort of.) You need to stand on that big heart on the floor next to when you first enter the room and it turns into an elevator that takes you to her.

That's about it for right now, but there are other ones that are kind of mysterious as hell.

countzio fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jun 3, 2014

• Locked thread