Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Ziggler has nothing to do as a singles wrestler.
He can wear an rear end vest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Evolution needs a new skeleton t-shirt featuring Rollins.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

^Patching the holes of ~8 years of terrible scouting and development has led to smark fantasy booking. It's ridiculous and wonderful.

Little Mac posted:

Is the Rollins turn on YouTube? I missed Raw and can't get home to DVR until Thursday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWLU0MWMR-w

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jun 3, 2014

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Sigma posted:

Is anyone going to talk about Batista's speech being a rib on Punk?

He complained about being promised a title match, losing a bunch and not getting a Royal Rumble rub, then quit. If that isn't a shot at Punk, then I don't know.
Probably not. The rumors are that Batista is upset because they kept changing plans and all the other stuff he said tonight.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Gusano posted:

If the MITB match is for the WWE Title I can almost guarantee another Cena reign.

Seems so clear right now.
Cena is the obvious panic move, but that would be going back to booking stuff the TV crowd hates. The Boston PPV crowd will be vicious, they'll be lucky if Hartford has a 50-50 reaction, and the week after is in Montreal. Cena could feud with someone the crowd likes but I don't think people want to sit through The Chase again. This would also put the title match and Cena on the same house show tour.

Try to appease the crowd with Cesaro, get desirable heat with Sheamus, or see what Rollins/Wyatt can do.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

As long as they haven't done something stupid like trying to cut Brock's pay in 2005, WWE should be able to keep it in court long enough to miss the launch of AAA USA.

e: For what it's worth, Rey has a reputation with the office because he stands up for himself.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jun 5, 2014

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Daniel Bryan posted:

There was a thread on the BOARD about what might happen when Vince is gone. Dave comes in and says one thing:
Let's ignore Dunn's bad opinions about talent and booking.
Is NXT directed in a way that's notably different from the rest of WWE?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I liked when he asked Lawler for insight from an experienced wrestler and Jerry left him hanging every time.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's an ok show but WWE is not much fun when the feuds are boring rematches.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Rusev has boring matches with boring people. Part of why Ryback got over is because he was stomping new guys instead people who had been losing midcard matches since 2007.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

God Of Paradise posted:

I am really gonna miss hearing Line In The Sand. As a song, probably my favorite WWE theme of all time.
Evolution should survive to Summerslam even if Rollins is a poor man's Big Dave.

e: Buy the new Batista DVD on Tuesday! Half the documentary is about the Royal Rumble. Tragically there are minimal talking heads and no "What the gently caress, guys!" from Rey Mysterio.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jun 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The title doesn't add much to the Shield drama, but everyone other than Cena and The Shield looks like a chump right now.

Kane, Wyatt, and Cesaro are coming off losses. Sheamus had a terrible win. Barrett looks ok but going from RVD to the main event is crazy.

• Locked thread