Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
I would like to ask Charlie where she gets her hair done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

F

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STA0u6kQB4w

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today
B + F + I'm out of food, so you better start talking before I get hungry

e: Yes, this isn't really a specific question; the idea is to keep being scary and make them tell us whatever they think we might want to know, which is more likely to be relevant and helpful than things we could think to ask.

Also, since you asked, there are a lot of minor errors in the dialog. At least two instances of "its" that should be "it's," a few missing start-of-sentence capitals, and missing commas inside and at the end of inline dialog followed by narration (e.g. "he said").

Ralith fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jun 9, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Ralith posted:

Also, since you asked, there are a lot of minor errors in the dialog. At least two instances of "its" that should be "it's," a few missing start-of-sentence capitals, and missing commas inside and at the end of inline dialog followed by narration (e.g. "he said").

Yeah I noticed this too. It's fine particularly with the pace of the updates but you might wanna proofread a bit more in the future if you're concerned about it.

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

Ralith posted:

Thanks dude, I'll take a look through for the mistakes.

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

Vavrek posted:

I would like to ask Charlie where she gets her hair done.

"Being friends with a fae fucker has some perks. It just glamor, he is covered in the stuff."

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

falcon2424 posted:

Questions:
What the gently caress was that 'Dorag' thing? What's a spirit tracker? And who the gently caress are you?

"A Dorag is that big nasty demon looking thing you gutted! You can do deals with entities like that. The price can be really loving high though."

Charlie is sweating hard, you still have your boot on her hand.

"Spirit tracking is something I'm learning. We all leave a wake in the spirit world as we move though life. Yours has been pretty violent."

"I'm just loving Charlie, dude. That there is Terry"

"Hey..." Terry begins

"Shut the gently caress up Terry"

Terry shuts up.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I can and shall obey
Who do you work for? What are their goals? Who are the other major players in the area? Why shouldn't I eat you both right now?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

D + Eat their hearts.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

jng2058 posted:

Brandish the demon knife, making sure to keep both of them in view at all times.

"So fuckers, you'd like to see a newly awakened that can gently caress with you? Pleased to meet you. Now explain why I shoudln't eat YOUR hearts if you're so dangerous to me, huh? Because I haven't killed and eaten someone in hours and I'm getting peckish..."

This is a good idea.

Fat Samurai fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Jun 10, 2014

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Being consistently inconsistent is the key. And these guys are chumps, they won't taste good.

"Do you want to be my friend? We should be friends."

Kristopher
Jun 28, 2006

jng2058 posted:

Brandish the demon knife, making sure to keep both of them in view at all times.

"So fuckers, you'd like to see a newly awakened that can gently caress with you? Pleased to meet you. Now explain why I shoudln't eat YOUR hearts if you're so dangerous to me, huh? Because I haven't killed and eaten someone in hours and I'm getting peckish..."

This is the way to go.

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
F+H+

Outrail posted:

Being consistently inconsistent is the key. And these guys are chumps, they won't taste good.

"Do you want to be my friend? We should be friends."

We're not just gonna start eating everybody. Let's see if they're worth it before we start tearing into every new neck we come across. It'll be more fun with variety to spice it up.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

I don't want to eat them if we don't have to, but we've got 'em backfooted and scared. If we press that, we can probably get more information out of them than if we let 'em up easy. Terry especially seems crackable.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Y'all are ignoring our proud history of eating hearts.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I can and shall obey
Let's ask if they want to be our friend after scaring them shitless and squeezing them for info.

And then we can eat their hearts, if we like.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

F

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.

Tsyni posted:

D + Eat their hearts.

EAT THE HEART

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
gently caress it. D

Also eat the hearts.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
Plan Theglavwen: F + H + "Do you want to be my friend? We should be friends."

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

D.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Diogines posted:

D.

I like the way you think.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I can and shall obey
If/when we murder them, burn their bodies on Hatty's shrine (after eating the hearts of course)

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Ralith posted:

If/when we murder them, burn their bodies on Hatty's shrine (after eating the hearts of course)

yup

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I'm enjoying that not joining up with the 'bag guy' and instead going the 'noble hobo' route has resulted in a much more degenerative outcome. I'm sorry for being disappointed in skipping out on the suit, I didn't realize it was all part of the plan to free ourselves to really wallow in utter villainy. Well-dress wizard would have just held us back. :D

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

H These guys seem to know what is going on. More than us anyway.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART

Diogines posted:

D.

Any plan with the word NOM in it can't be a bad one. Do this please. You can eat their brains for their delicious knowledge!

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Hey, you guys remember how we became slightly more of a night creature by eating that Dorag's heart? These guys are lameasses, we eat their hearts and we become slightly more lameass (and sparkly.)

We should keep being a crazy homeless person though. I think this is F?

jng2058 posted:

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
"I have my friend's soul in a jam jar. How do I fix her?"

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Well ok fine that's a good argument, but what if we let them finish talking and THEN eat their delicious brain meats? Middle ground solution?

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.

Ralith posted:

I also agree w/this

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

"I have my friend's soul in a jam jar. How do I fix her?"

This + how do I hide my spirit trail? + How about Terry? I'm hungry. Is he good for anything besides glamours?

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

Puppies are dicks posted:

Well ok fine that's a good argument, but what if we let them finish talking and THEN eat their delicious brain meats? Middle ground solution?

Yeah, let's at least talk to them first.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
E/F "couple a questions before dinner. hope you got good answers."

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008
F

I was about to say that it makes me happy to see this CYOA where eating the heart to gain its powers has actually worked really well, but then people gotta go and frame us as a psychopathic killer just because we enjoy eating hearts and moving up in the world. C'mon, so stereotypical!

Also, we got buff by eating the heart of something strong. These clowns ain't strong. We do want to know what they know, though. And they'll tell us, because they seem like the kind of people who get killed, and we're the kind of people who do the killing. :unsmigghh:

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I can and shall obey

Cathair posted:

Also, we got buff by eating the heart of something strong. These clowns ain't strong.
We're genuinely out of food, though. Where else are we supposed to get breakfast? A soup kitchen or something? Soup certainly isn't going to give us a buff.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

There are many well reasoned, well argued, articulate arguments to not go crazy and eat people.

And to those arguments, I offer this counterpoint: NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Diogines posted:

There are many well reasoned, well argued, articulate arguments to not go crazy and eat people.

the turtle is convincing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Diogines posted:

I like the way you think.

Eat these two guys. Use our friends soul jam as a dipping sauce.

• Locked thread