Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I really don't like the TT lynch, nor the other potential/unlikely TT lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Ernie. posted:

It's me, I'm the guy who thinks the case 'HE PRESSURED SOMEONE' is ridiculous.

Look at his "pressure" on me. He "pressured" me on my confirmation post joke, citing mostly that he didn't get it. Everything that he "pressured" on had nothing to do with scumminess.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Your Personal Muse posted:

Look at his "pressure" on me. He "pressured" me on my confirmation post joke, citing mostly that he didn't get it. Everything that he "pressured" on had nothing to do with scumminess.

I wish capps were here so that I could have a mind-meld conversation without having to explain that the point of pressure is the pressure not the subject.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Ernie. posted:

I don't like how much you're pushing this. I'd understand the motivation of 'we have to cuddle someone' but I feel like you're more happy with who the someone is than anything.

I like playing with TT, it's fun to have someone around that I have a feud with (I don't think he knows we are feuding though). I want him murdered because I think he is scum.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Your Personal Muse posted:

It's not based on meta or whatever. It's simply that it is clear she isn't getting lynched. Right now it's pander/TT or no lynch. Those are the options of what we are facing. Furthermore, there had been a flurry of defenses on her behalf recently, which would be evidence that momentum was shifting away from her. But her reacting like she was destined to be lynched and that people were being unreasonable seems scummy to me. Scum have survival first and foremost on their mind (although writing this down, it occurs to me that this game is different in that regard since everyone has additional goals, so I am less certain of her scumminess) and that post reveals that mindset.
This is a fair argument, however I am just easily upset and this has upset me past a tipping point, so!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hey ernie can you confirm my theory your doc is endless numbers and strategy talk

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mr.capps posted:

Hey ernie can you confirm my theory your doc is endless numbers and strategy talk

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I told them I'll only chime in if absolutely necessary but I think they really have it on lockdown

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

get off my dick YPM

go ahead and lynch me because pander's an impatient jerk or you know actually do work

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

To be clear the latter point was to everyone not YPM he actually does work most of the time

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tremendous Taste posted:

get off my dick YPM

go ahead and lynch me because pander's an impatient jerk or you know actually do work

No.

Who's the scum?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amnistar's is a genuine scumslip IMO but I'm only on page 12 atm.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

VivaNova posted:

So his and Pander's remarks don't necessarily indicate Amni is scum, but they do make me more suspicious of the Legion generally.
Here is an example of the scumminess I see in Viva's opinions-- she spends a lot of time not saying anything definitive.

She is asking questions, being inquisitive but not delivering anything.

Her tone is also a bit ooo OMG which reminds me of me as scum.

My reads are weak this game, but there's the explanation for this one.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Tremendous Taste posted:

Amnistar's is a genuine scumslip IMO but I'm only on page 12 atm.
Really?

I still don't really know one way or the other on TT/Pander. I will say it's not me! I think Tucker is a better lynch, however.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Really. Not for the info but the awkward defense

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

I've got an extremely strong town read on Viva, mainly because we have about 750+ lines of chat in our CoalitionDoc.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hmm

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I'm having a crisis of conscience.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pages upon pages of jokes and meta christ

not a single good case on Pander there, at least be honest about it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lurking scum? says nothing

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3640079&userid=161947

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I am too, Capps

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I can't stay awake any longer, it's almost 4am over here.

##vote Taste

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ernie. posted:

I am too, Capps

Its about the same thing, isn't it?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mr.capps posted:

Its about the same thing, isn't it?

Well I don't know if you're thinking the same thing but I almost want to force a no lynch. Every vote on TT right now is an apathy vote. But that's not the reason I decided to stay up late on a sunday night. :(

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

TT :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ-rNtSeVC4

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

find me 7 good votes on Pander/me and I'll vote myself.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I am annoyed at this game and the NBA but I suppose music yet lives

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

I am annoyed at this game and the NBA but I suppose music yet lives

farewell, tt :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj84sQLG950

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

capps yr scum irl

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

This should replace extreme ways.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
kim jong kook is a wonderful human being

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So Ernie and/or capps are you officially wanting a no lynch at this point. Share with the non-hivemind.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I think we both want to vote TT to end it but don't like it and are therefore not acting on it

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I gotta re-read more thoroughly, but the gist of it is:

I am not convinced in any way on yuming and think her responses, and corresponding frustration, is very natural. I know that feeling all too well myself.

I am not sure what the deal is with pander/TT, and as such I am unwilling to vote an empire buddy without being completely convinced. :dealwithit:

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Are you still working through the thread TT or have you given up? I assume the latter but just need to confirm.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Are reasons are a bit different.

Also I have a separate crisis of conscience ongoing.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

do it capps, sell out your empire buddy who has obviously told you they are scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Is it Meinberg???

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
We've still got an hour so whatever happens Taste should drop some more reads outside of the Tearshed lurking thang. Is there anything that pops out for ya in the meantime Taste?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

QuoProQuid posted:

Are you still working through the thread TT or have you given up? I assume the latter but just need to confirm.

I read all the way through, hence my posting about the votes being unanimously terrible and lazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Tremendous Taste posted:

I read all the way through, hence my posting about the votes being unanimously terrible and lazy

You want to post any last minute reads?

I'm sorry that you were replaced into a game three hours before your execution. :(

• Locked thread