Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

itt idaes for non-refridger8ed lunch supplies to keep at the office or at your camp or w/e, for making a tasty meal when you forgot to pack a lunch but dont wanna go out to eat

they should not require a frig cause my office dont have frig :(
they can require boiled water cause my office has boiled water :)

here's my first idea
get summa this stuff, dehydrated vegetab les
get some couscous
get some tvp OPTIONAL
and maybe a little olive oil OPTIONAL
put that poo poo in a bowle and pour in the right amt of boiled water and then let it sit for 5-10 minutes and then top with the oilve oil OPTIONAL
eat eat yum yum

what other ideas do you have? inquiring minds want to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

fyi i'm trying to keep this cheap and annie chuns noodle bolwls are cool but theyre barely cheaper than buying delicious and healthy indian food from a van, but i guess for the benefit of other goons feel free to review your fav annie chuns noodle bowl or similar type things

i am he

hmm you could take some meat, boil the meat, then eat the meat, yum!

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
1. buy a can of spam from the corner store on your way to work
2. eat a loving can of spam for lunch
2b. not even heated or off a plate, just right out of the goddamn motherfucking can you fat gently caress

if you're feeling health-conscious, get spam lite instead

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i been on a smoothie kick just some milk honey and fruit in a blender lazy as poo poo health food

alnilam

cool cool good stuff so far, i really like the milk/honey idea as a basis for smoothies holy poop do i like honey

unfortunately i dont got a fridge easily accessible from my office but i'll keep that one in mind for smootheis at home

cruft

I keep corn chips and cans of chili in my office. I wish I could get half-cans of chili, one can for lunch too much.

Loaf of bread, jars of peanut butter and jelly, are okay, but get old fast.

Also love these things, but they're not so much cheap.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

SIDS Vicious

peanut blooder

i am he

:heysexy:

SIDS Vicious

no but seriously thats blood on that sandwich

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!

Look at that craftsmanship

poverty goat

peanut butter and jelly is some amateur poo poo

peanut butter, bananas and nutella now we're talking

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

for me that is too much jelly. i like my jelly like i like my women. covered in peanut butter

SIDS Vicious

i strictly eat quinoa with baba ghanouj for all meals

Bukowski

hammulder

Sid Vicious posted:

no but seriously thats blood on that sandwich

siiiiiddneeeeyyy thats fruit jam quit trying to gross ppl out :argh:

SIDS Vicious

quinoa is grosser than blood imo

Bukowski

hammulder
i like to make a pasta salad type deal for work lunches sometimes

but not like american style or anything

just some pasta with olive oil, cherry tomatoes (grape tomatoes? are they the same thing i am not sure), cucumber, red and green peppers, a little salt and pepper and fresh basil and oregano

it's nice

alnilam

Good stuff everyone, i dunno if i can keep jam or blood for long bwithout a fridge but good stuff nonetheless

I had a breakthrough in this couscous veg idea, an expansion if you will (expansions are like what brood war was)

Rice noodles only need hot water to cook! Keep some peanut butter and soy sauce around for saucing, use the same dry veggies and tvp and olive oil, bam u got azn noods

SIDS Vicious

alnilam posted:

Good stuff everyone, i dunno if i can keep jam or blood for long bwithout a fridge but good stuff nonetheless

I had a breakthrough in this couscous veg idea, an expansion if you will (expansions are like what brood war was)

Rice noodles only need hot water to cook! Keep some peanut butter and soy sauce around for saucing, use the same dry veggies and tvp and olive oil, bam u got azn noods

use some srircha instead of soy sauce and its practically pad thai

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

poverty goat

jelly is just fruit blood

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

gggiiimmmppp posted:

jelly is just fruit blood

a fruit would eat you first if it had the chance

City of Glompton

how about a thermos of tasty soup? mebbe better in the colder months though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
that's a lot of loving work

• Locked thread