Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are puas human garbage
yea of course
i disagree
hmm...not sure op
goku
gas thread
View Results

• Locked thread
Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

I am OK posted:

A cool, original topic that hasn't been beaten to death by people only marginally less annoying than the subject matter and that's just because they don't have the testicles to approach people in the first place.

virgin spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Let's just get these out of the way.
http://kateharding.net/2009/10/08/g...ut-being-maced/
Be mindful of your physical presence around women. You might not realise it, but men make a lot of threatening gestures to women, even if they don't know they are doing it. Standing really close, leaning in really close, and making yourself look bigger by stretching or leaning are intimidating for a number of different physically and sexually aggressive reasons. This also includes being mindful of your outward actions when women are near, even if you aren't associating with them IE if you're walking behind a woman on the street and you've been behind her for more than two or three blocks, either speed up and overtake her or cross the street, because to her, you are possibly shadowing her and that is threatening.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
"I find it hot that you've still got some meat on your bones for a bulimic chick"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I mean, PUAs are yuck-o but its not like there aren't plenty of barely sentient people out there that tawdry routines would work on.

Nog
May 15, 2006

*walks behind a woman for 3 blocks*

*suddenly speeds up to pass her so as not to scare her*

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

*tries neg*

*is ridiculed*

*contributes to r/ihatefeminism*

*states women are sluts and that he is over wasting time trying to bang them*

*goes to bar next day with new negs*

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Reset Button posted:

virgin spotted

Actually I'm Schrödinger's rapist.

Nog
May 15, 2006

d3c0y2 posted:

"I find it hot that you've still got some meat on your bones for a bulimic chick"

yeah bro, here's another one that works for any eating disorder

"don't worry so much about looks, i kind of dig fat chicks"

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

ripped0ff posted:

*walks behind a woman for 3 blocks*

*suddenly speeds up to pass her so as not to scare her*

*pretends to get a phone call and take different route home*
*updating reddit on how some whore was staring at me like i'm a rapist*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

d3c0y2 posted:

PUA's literally believe if you say something like "Oh god I find your snaggle tooth adorable" a women's brain will crash like a bootlegged copy of Windows ME and then you can fiddle with her bios to turn her into a blow job dispenser.

lol

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Once I learned how to stop being creepy I took it upon myself to educate other men on such matters by throwing orange juice on couples I see in public. My name is Elliot Rodgers and I'm a feminist.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

ripped0ff posted:

yeah bro, here's another one that works for any eating disorder

"don't worry so much about looks, i kind of dig fat chicks"

sometimes you gotta get subtle with it bro

"You're hot in a sort of Lady Gaga without the body way"

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i'm a signal mixin fool

Nog
May 15, 2006

d3c0y2 posted:

sometimes you gotta get subtle with it bro

"You're hot in a sort of Lady Gaga without the body way"

lol literally

srsly

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Marxist Hobo posted:

he wants LF back

dont we all

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

puas help weed out the girls not fit for my dilz

natural selection

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Be mindful of your physical presence around women. You might not realise it, but men make a lot of threatening gestures to women, even if they don't know they are doing it. Standing really close, leaning in really close, and making yourself look bigger by stretching or leaning are intimidating for a number of different physically and sexually aggressive reasons. This also includes being mindful of your outward actions when women are near, even if you aren't associating with them IE if you're walking behind a woman on the street and you've been behind her for more than two or three blocks, either speed up and overtake her or cross the street, because to her, you are possibly shadowing her and that is threatening.

what if i start sprinting towards her so that she will feel menaced for less time?

Nog
May 15, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

what if i start sprinting towards her so that she will feel menaced for less time?

best to do this with a weapon out, that way she'll know you actually feel threatened by her. that ought to help her courage.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i see nothing wrong with ugly undesirable men banding together to improve their chances OP, it is akin to a pack of mangy, diseased wolves working as a pack to scavenge some scraps

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Sabel posted:

Can we stop pretending that women that have elaborate precautions against being murdered by a date aren't weirdos? No one I know irl does that poo poo because I don't know any paranoid feminist shutins.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

gah just recently i had a cool joke i came up with about a guy who was in the middle of being eaten by a t-rex shouting about why he needs feminism but i forgot what it was before i wrote it down

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

ripped0ff posted:

best to do this with a weapon out, that way she'll know you actually feel threatened by her. that ought to help her courage.

i will grab her by the shoulders and forcefully move her out of my way

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Sabel posted:

IE if you're walking behind a woman on the street and you've been behind her for more than two or three blocks, either speed up and overtake her or cross the street, because to her, you are possibly shadowing her and that is threatening.

No prob I can definitely finish jacking off in less than 3 blocks.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

i will grab her by the shoulders and forcefully move her out of my way

but first i will shake her and ask her for her consent

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

ripped0ff posted:

whoa dude, this is a pretty sick neg. mind if i use this one?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
reminder that a pua who goes by "gunwitch" shot a woman in the face with a gun in an attempt to neg her

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

quakster posted:

reminder that a pua who goes by "gunwitch" shot a woman in the face with a gun in an attempt to neg her

this really happened didnt it

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Protagonist posted:

this really happened didnt it
yes. yes it did

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Sabel posted:

I know men can be scary sometimes but this seems a bit much.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

was it VH1 that had that show hosted by that original PUA who looked like Dave Navarro

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

was it VH1 that had that show hosted by that original PUA who looked like Dave Navarro

it's a Mystery

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I am OK posted:

A cool, original topic that hasn't been beaten to death by people only marginally less annoying than the subject matter and that's just because they don't have the testicles to approach people in the first place.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
when i was bullied it was only because the gay bullies were trying to neg me, well guess what fuckers im living proof your so called negging strategy doesnt work because i didnt gently caress any of them

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

gunner? actually killed 'er!

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Shame on you for neglecting to post the original balla rear end spoon story:

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

quakster posted:

the goonwitch technique was "make the ho say no"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Whoops, I dropped my magnum condoms for my monster dong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Arian_Samurai posted:

Whoops, I dropped my monster condoms for my magnum dong

ftfy

that comes off a little bit desperate Frank now, if you want to have a Magnum condom peeking out of your pocket when you go to pay... that's a different story

• Locked thread