Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are puas human garbage
yea of course
i disagree
hmm...not sure op
goku
gas thread
View Results

• Locked thread
Nog
May 15, 2006

Marxist Hobo posted:

he wants LF back

just one more reason to hate PUAs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nog
May 15, 2006

post your sick negs itt

"oh, is that your math homework? its cute how much you struggle with long division. it's okay, not all of us can get straight As in 4th grade"

Nog
May 15, 2006

gonna share one of my fave kino escalation techniques with you betas

when the chick turns the other way to talk to a friend (this is a poo poo test), use your lighter to set her dress on fire. it'll take her a sec to notice and start screaming, but then you just throw her on the ground and start patting the flames out. try and get some free gropes in while you're doing this.

Nog
May 15, 2006

d3c0y2 posted:

What goober is bringing Math homework to the bar. Or is he like having a wank in the bushes and talking through the window as she works?

lol dumbass, that is for picking up chicks outside of school. elementary schoolers aren't jaded like all those bitches at the clubs who are used to being fawned over, so you can usually score solid 10s (their age) no problem.

Nog
May 15, 2006

I am OK posted:

A cool, original topic that hasn't been beaten to death by people only marginally less annoying than the subject matter and that's just because they don't have the testicles to approach people in the first place.

whoa dude, this is a pretty sick neg. mind if i use this one?

Nog
May 15, 2006

*walks behind a woman for 3 blocks*

*suddenly speeds up to pass her so as not to scare her*

Nog
May 15, 2006

d3c0y2 posted:

"I find it hot that you've still got some meat on your bones for a bulimic chick"

yeah bro, here's another one that works for any eating disorder

"don't worry so much about looks, i kind of dig fat chicks"

Nog
May 15, 2006

d3c0y2 posted:

sometimes you gotta get subtle with it bro

"You're hot in a sort of Lady Gaga without the body way"

lol literally

srsly

Nog
May 15, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

what if i start sprinting towards her so that she will feel menaced for less time?

best to do this with a weapon out, that way she'll know you actually feel threatened by her. that ought to help her courage.

Nog
May 15, 2006

I am OK posted:

Lots of goons appear to be paedophiles. COINCIDENCE?!

i am ok, tell us about being a PUA

can i come sarge with you?

Nog
May 15, 2006

butplug accident posted:

for someone who disdains mra culture, you lamewads sure are immersed in it. you are forever referring to phrases, beliefs, and events i've never heard of. it's like the internet is your window on the world. i visualize you as bearded beavis or buttheads who watch tv in order to find something to look down on. only there is you own banality exceeded

"the game" is a legit good book and its hella funny when mystery has a mental breakdown

Nog
May 15, 2006

butplug accident posted:

these threads are safety blankets for stupid hos and other bitchmade niggas to congratulate each other on having the Correct Opinion in a monotonous joke-free environment

sorry bro, you're right. PUAs are cool dudes.

Nog
May 15, 2006

I actually unironically like that chart that ZergFluid keeps posting.

I've banged more than one hot chick, hence, I must be at least a male 9 or 10. Pretty good ego boost imo. Thanks Zergfluid, never knew I was such a major pimp.

Nog
May 15, 2006

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

My favorite part of his chart is that even under his ideal system, ugly people still have to gently caress other ugly people.

Yea, if the 1s bang 1s and 2s bang 2s normally, why can't they do that in our dystopian sexless present? what is keeping zergfluid from finding his dream elephant girl and banging her?

Nog
May 15, 2006

univbee posted:

It also doesn't account for disparity between the sexes, since to use an actual :biotruths: there are 106 males born for every 100 females. Also what happens if your assigned spouse dies? Tough poo poo?

And I'm still waiting on my pictures of two guys who are just distant enough in attractiveness that the uglier one gets no action and the slightly prettier one can only pull a 3.

stop trying to fight it, embrace the chart and join the ranks of the elite sexhaver oligarchy

Nog
May 15, 2006

zergfluid is literally upset about the fact that he has to approach women to get to know them.

try this pro tip from ripped0ff the pua master: next time you walk by a girl smile and say "hi" in a confident voice, she will smile and say "hi" back and you will feel better and want to rape chicks less

Nog
May 15, 2006

true, usually i try to make myself look bigger by stretching/leaning. i do this to scare off mountain lions, but it's good to know this works on women too.

Nog
May 15, 2006

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

i hope that zergfluid becomes normal eventually but keeps posting this stuff because the degree to which he gets under people's skin is beautiful :)

zergfluid has already passed the famed "einstein-rosenberg trolling barrier" where the level of effort in the troll is more pathetic than if it was just the truth

Nog
May 15, 2006

scorpiobean posted:

Wait wait wait, there's still one thing that wasn't completely clear to me. Where can I find my expiration date? Am I considered "used up" when I hit thirty? Regardless of whether I've slept with zero men? Or ten men? I need to know if I'm investing my sexual dollars correctly. :ohdear:

it's a pretty complicated formula, it's not just the kind of thing you learn in sexual economics 101. maybe if you had a masters in sex econ you could begin to grasp it. i'd try and dumb it down for you, but you're a girl and i don't think it's possible to dumb things down to that level*

*sick neg

Nog
May 15, 2006

Benedick Cuckold posted:

I mean aside, from the fact that you're probably getting off on "ironically" talking down to that woman poster.

this is known as "projection"

Nog
May 15, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

To be honest GBS was better when it was careposts about news stories. At least you'd accidentally learn something.

this is a dumb opinion

Nog
May 15, 2006

butplug accident posted:

please don't gas this poo poo franco

Nog
May 15, 2006

some people get really upset that a thread exists on the forums, like instead of not clicking it they are forced to click and respond to every thread

"oh no, another india thread, i hate these and never know what to reply"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nog
May 15, 2006

butplug accident posted:

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE FEDORA OF EUPHORIA! REPOST THIS 5 TIMES OR BE FRIENDZONED 5EVA!
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀█▄██████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▐██████████████████▌
░░░░░░░███████████████████▌
░░░░░░▐███████████████████▌
░░░░░░█████████████████████▄
░░░▄█▐█▄█▀█████████████▀█▄█▐█▄
░▄██▌██████▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█████▌██▌
▐████▄▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▄███
▐█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
░░░▀▀████████████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀