Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bitcoin420
it was pretty good but i regreted not getting the baked potato, what did you guys have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

i had a chocolate and banana cake and a Cornish pasty it wasn't v healthy but it was really nice

shin42k

I'm currently just having different soups for lunch. Today was chicken.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Looke posted:

i had a chocolate and banana cake and a Cornish pasty it wasn't v healthy but it was really nice

drat dude.

Bitcoin420

shin42k posted:

I'm currently just having different soups for lunch. Today was chicken.

i was going to have the soup of the day but i had it yesterday and didnt want the cute waitress to think i only eat soup. still regret not getting the potato.

TheDead1
woken up and having a beer + joint for lunch maybe ill have a packet of crisps

cruft

Bitcoin420 posted:

i was going to have the soup of the day but i had it yesterday and didnt want the cute waitress to think i only eat soup. still regret not getting the potato.

You should get the soup every day for like two weeks, and then on Friday order a sandwich and say "are you SOUPRISED?"

Trust me she'll think this is hilarious if she's like 7 years old.

Bitcoin420

cruft posted:

You should get the soup every day for like two weeks, and then on Friday order a sandwich and say "are you SOUPRISED?"

Trust me she'll think this is hilarious if she's like 7 years old.

i would gladly get soup everyday for 2 weeks but you gotta let the ladies know you can play soup on a monday and BBQ wrap on a tuesday, variety is the spice of lunch

cruft

Bitcoin420 posted:

i would gladly get soup everyday for 2 weeks but you gotta let the ladies know you can play soup on a monday and BBQ wrap on a tuesday, variety is the spice of lunch

wisdom.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
What the gently caress is wrong with you eating lunch at 9am. gently caress u op.

cruft

Angry Fish posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you eating lunch at 9am. gently caress u op.

Doxxing you just got that much easier now that you revealed your time zone, chump.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

cruft posted:

Doxxing you just got that much easier now that you revealed your time zone, chump.

Jokes on u its 1010 lol sucka

Bitcoin420

Angry Fish posted:

wow you sure do live up to your name

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Bitcoin420 posted:

wow you sure do live up to your name

Yeah well grr f u

Bitcoin420

Angry Fish posted:

Yeah well grr f u

you should chill out so you can just be fish or chill fish. what are u gonna have for lunch

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Bitcoin420 posted:

you should chill out so you can just be fish or chill fish. what are u gonna have for lunch

I'm going to have fish sticks. Don't ask me to change.

cruft

Angry Fish posted:

I'm going to have fish sticks.

:eek:

shin42k

Bitcoin420 posted:

relax, it's just his way of showing that he likes you... or maybe doesn't like you. I forget

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

shin42k posted:

relax, it's just his way of showing that he likes you... or maybe doesn't like you. I forget

Why not both? :pervert:

Bitcoin420

Angry Fish posted:

I'm going to have fish sticks. Don't ask me to change.

hey man you're living the dream, if i could eat my fellow man id be the luckiest man alive

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I am prepping pizza on French bread with pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, jalapeņos and tomatoes. Might add sausages if I'm feeling like putting the effort in

Bitcoin420

Chill la Chill posted:

I am prepping pizza on French bread with pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, jalapeņos and tomatoes. Might add sausages if I'm feeling like putting the effort in

aw man, i just got so hungry reading that. that poo poo sounds delicious, gently caress the sausages, you already onto a winner

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Cool thanks bud hope you are eating soon cuz being hungry's not good. Pizza should be done in 15 min. I set the oven to 420 get bake everyday

Bitcoin420

Chill la Chill posted:

Cool thanks bud hope you are eating soon cuz being hungry's not good. Pizza should be done in 15 min. I set the oven to 420 get bake everyday

just got some bitchin lasagne, everything's coming up bitcoin420

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
shame

• Locked thread