Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

muscles like this? posted:

Well, in "Heroes Reborn" casting news they've announced that Jack Coleman aka "Mr Bennet" aka "HRG" is back for it. Although I doubt they'll have issues getting anybody back. Seeing as nobody from the show's career is really all that busy. I mean, yeah, Zachary Quinto is Spock but other than that he's not really doing all that much.
I'm surprised he never did much of anything after Heroes. Looks like mostly guest appearances on The Office, Burn Notice, Scandal, and Castle. Nothing permanent. He was good on Heroes before the show went to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

AMC already renewed Better Call Saul for a 2nd season, but pushed back the premiere to early 2015 from this November. It's getting a 10 episode 1st season and a 13 episode 2nd season sometime in 2016.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/19/amc-orders-second-season-breaking-bad-spinoff-better-call-saul/

• Locked thread