Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I'm sort of sad about the Constantine news :( As bad as it started, the last two episodes have been nice.

I just got a question, has Gotham got any good, or is it still crap? I stopped watching since episode 8 because Barbara's stupidity is infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Shageletic posted:

Recommendations? Already eyeing Peaky Blinders (sp?).

Peaky Blinders is really good. I'm also a nerd for soundtracks and I'm in love with it. Of course I'm biased because I like Nick Cave.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

IRQ posted:

Me too. Have we lost our edge?

You too haven't spent much time in PYF and GBS,right?

...That's where I learned about that fetish and many more! :cry:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

xcore posted:

Don't suppose you have a re-up that isn't geoblocked?

It's also geoblocked for me,so...I don't know if it's the complete sneak peek, but here they have something:

http://todoseries.com/primer-sneak-peek-de-better-call-saul/

• Locked thread