Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Fooz posted:

Man you guys are watching a lot of children's shows.

I mean I watch last airbender stuff so i have no legs to stand on though.

Last Airbender is pretty different from a Disney sitcom but that's neither here nor there. A few years ago I watched a lot of The Suite Life on Deck and liked it a good bit.

Kraps fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jun 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Isn't genre show also used for fantasy? "Period piece" also confuses me because that can be used for anything as recent as the 90s all the way back to Mesopotamia, and they never say which period they mean.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

What's the practical difference single-cam and multi-cam?

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

There's also an argument about what Arya does or doesn't do before leaving the Hound, yeah?

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

What shows are there similar to The Booth at the End, understated, one location, dialog-heavy etc?

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

DivisionPost posted:

Name three others.

Person of Interest :smug:

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Maybe its because Glau isn't a main character in Arrow? I think where her arc ended up was dumb anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

that is amazing. art even

• Locked thread