Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

No worst opening credit list is complete without the honorable mention of Newsroom. So pretentious, self fellating and grandiose it had to be completely replaced between seasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yulGicUzS4

vv Homeland gave us Homelamb's opening so at least something good came of it

Midnight City fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jun 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

MentholsNBeer posted:

Was House of Lies season 3 any good?

No better than the first two.

It did have a dream sequence where Rosco was pop and lockin' in a post apocalyptic LA and a car got dropped on him looney tunes style though.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

I think True Detective was the single best season of a show I've ever seen.

Followed closely by what is probably the worst thread for a tv show I've ever seen.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Can't believe nobody bothered to make a Masters of Sex thread for season 2. Pretty good show if you can get past the Mary Sue main character.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Bown posted:

....huh? Do you mean Virginia?

Yes, I didn't mean her name was Mary Sue, a Mary Sue character is a term used for characters that are usually but not always an author writing an idealized version of themselves into something. In the show Virginia is just so perfectly progressive it's eye rolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Man just that premise alone is dumb. Firefly fans need to just give it up already.

• Locked thread