Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I saw Almost Royal and I found it stupidly hilarious. Could not stop laughing. These actors are great at holding character and are pretty good at improv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I think my favorite TVIV thread ever was one for some Cartoon Network show (I want to say Secret Mountain Fort Awesome) that only had 2 posts: An OP explaining the show and the cast, then months later a post announcing that the show had been cancelled.

I made an efforty post about the TV juggernaut "The Glades" and it got like two posts. Then it got canceled.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I think I need to get around to watching Twin Peaks.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Haha, DirecTV couldn't reach a deal with our local CBS affiliate and so we no longer get CBS. None of the shows my wife watches are available now and wife is flipping her lid.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

VDay posted:

I think Castle's a little worse about it than the other shows mentioned because Beckett's entire approach to police work (in the first couple of seasons that I watched at least) was to gather some evidence, see who the most likely suspect is, and then proceed to yell at him/her and accuse them of the crime until they would either give her some info or crack and confess. At least a show like Elementary will often discount a suspect because Sherlock or Watson realize that they couldn't have done it. Castle just has the cops accuse everyone until eventually they get it right.

The Glades kind of one ups this because the detective pretty much ruins all the suspect's lives, if you think about it.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Please tell me scorpion is getting cancelled.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Metropolis posted:

As far as AMC goes I just hope someone, somewhere feels bad about canceling Rubicon.

A-loving-men.

I can't wait for it to come on Netflix so I can watch it again, if only out of curiosity if it was as good as I remember.

It had a few dumb things, for sure, but overall it never stopped being interesting.

• Locked thread