Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Irish Joe posted:

All zero of them?

Yeah it was The New Normal that a NBC affiliate refused to air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Daniel Tosh came here (New Orleans) on his tour a couple years ago and his very first joke was about Hurricane Katrina washing us all away. I didn't attend the show but several of my friends did.

I can't think of a better way to start the show

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

The Leftovers is ok. You'll hate it if you need everything explained or are a dummy who was set on hating it before you even watch it. Which it seems most people were so they could post about how right they were about not liking it.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Thanks a lot. I had forgotten all about the American version of Life on Mars :argh:

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Had to mute the sound because of the announcers but impressive.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

muscles like this? posted:

I just learned that AMC is making a comedy series set in Revolutionary America called "We Hate Paul Revere" about two guys who hate Paul Revere, with Ron Livingston cast as the titular Revere.

Bullshit.

*googles*

Huh. How about that.

Gonna get crossover episodes with Turn?

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

If they don't air these two shows back to back they're missing out.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Deadpool posted:

NBC renewed Undateable because why the hell not I guess.

I like Ron Funches so I will continue to support things that support him even if the thing I'm supporting isn't really that funny

support.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

What is it about THAT dumb scifi movie that made it popular? I watched the first one and it's no different than all the others but OMG SHARKNADO #SHARKNADORULES #TARAREID

which is to say it's bad but not even bad it's good bad. sitting watching a turned off tv would be a better use of your time

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

GreenNight posted:

People have been enjoying it. Who gives a poo poo? Who are you to say how people spend their time.

A guy on the internet which is all the authority I need.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

What's the point of having people be naked if you can't see their naughty bits? If you have the word "naked" in your show title I better see someone hang some dong.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Pixelated Dating Because Americans Are Prude

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Manhattan is better than The Strain and The Leftovers combined. Too bad most people don't get/have no idea what WGN is.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Sober posted:

If skynet was based off of the SA forums code then humanity would actually have a chance.

I dunno. Trying to stop the missiles would probably cause them to spit out a "YOU ARE GAY" error before exploding wherever they currently are. Averted kinda?

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

This image spoils the end of Lost, click if you dare:
http://i.imgur.com/fqUCdgm.gif

It also shows how many questions they answer.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

precision posted:

Like boiling down the epic fight of good vs. evil to Jack falcon punching Locke in the face, ahaha.

hahahahahahaha I forgot about that.

I also love searching youtube for Jack Falcon Punch gives me exactly what I want to see.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

VDay posted:

They probably should've cut like 3 minutes out of the middle, but still pretty good I think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72em1dA

Cut nothing. Make this a real show.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Sorry Ravane. You're trying for some Occupation type poo poo but the goons aren't going for it like they do with his dumbshittery for some reason

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Stop it let's just all get along

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

You have no idea how much I was hoping someone would reply with that.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I was on the fence about You're The Worst, then this happened and show rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSCD1jQ_DBQ

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Fooz posted:

I mean You're the worst is ok, but isn't that a tired gag at this point?

No

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

zoux posted:

Oi British posters, is Spooks good or is it CSI:London?

It's more like 24:London

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Spatula City posted:

Whether you're referring to Firefly or Doctor Who, you are terribly, horribly wrong.

Only 1/2 wrong. Firefly River was annoying. River Song was awesome.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

zoux posted:

David Chase has officially answered the is Tony Soprano dead at the end of Sopranos question.

Oh also the Discovery reality show Sons of Guns got cancelled. BECAUSE THE MAIN DUDE RAPED HIS 11 YO DAUGHTER!!

More like "David Chase is officially tired of being asked that question so gave an answer that wouldn't make people ask more questions"

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Irish Joe posted:

At least you're a jolly fat man.

I thought John Pinette died

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

The Tick wasn't very good and it will continue to be not very good

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Has a show ever been brought back and turned out to not be poo poo? That new AD season was the worst thing and I pretend it doesn't exist.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Was off the air canceled for over a year. Just changing networks doesn't count. New Futurama sucked because I can't remember anything memorable about a single episode.

So things like The Blacklist or Community don't count as being brought back because they never really went away.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Revival Family Guy was a bit less terrible than pre-revival, for a little while.

So it seems like the only place it could conceivably work is in cartoons

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

That's one of them anime cartoons right? So no it's not worth the watch unless you're under 14 years old.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

GreenNight posted:

You can do better than that.

So can people who think those anime shows are good

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

thexerox123 posted:

Yeah, geez, why are you guys talking about it here instead of in its thread?

Oh, wait.

I think he means stop talking about stupid anime poo poo in general but if you must go to the pedo honeypot forum.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I don't like it when my offensive comedy cartoon show doesn't make the political statements I agree with

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I bet they had everything planned then someone on the internet guessed the ending and they went "oh poo poo can't do that now" like dummies and everything went to hell.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

What show started the trend of "calling it now!" in threads? The first I seem to remember is in old 24 threads when everyone was trying to guess who's the mole this season

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

No don't let him miss the perfume masturbation storyline.

Or Venus Van Dam.

The last 2 seasons were a lot more bearable with fast forward.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

JohnSherman posted:

Yeah, but Robert Queen isn't going to be stopping by Gotham to have drinks with Gordon.

I'm not going to argue about the quality of the shows, especially when we're comparing them to Agents of SHIELD, because that isn't my point. People here seem to be of the opinion that Marvel's interconnected universe is right, and DC's loose association is inherently wrong, which is dumb. They are both valid methods, and both companies are raking in hundreds of millions of dollars.

I like Marvel's approach better so I'm gonna say that's the right one

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I posted a video of that here and the general consensus was "pfeh, gay joke? Please. :smug:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

why did someone PM me about this derail I don't care about comic books

• Locked thread