Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Irish Joe posted:

Should we throw a parade? Petition Obama to make it a national holiday?

Help me out here, what's the proper response to there being gays on tv?

(I know it's Irish Joe but since someone else might actually agree ...) The thing that's cool about it is that it doesn't need a parade. Much like the PoI episode featuring the gay couple where one was a doctor, it's just played straight as if it's the most natural thing in the world. Because it is.

But don't worry, we still have Felix on Orphan Black for all the wacky stereotypically gay adventures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I have SuperMechaGodzilla on ignore, but I still reading peoples' replies to him.

I read every IrishJoe post, but I wish there was a way to ignore any reply to him.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

OldSenileGuy posted:

So SNL fired two more guys: John Milhiser and Noel Wells.

When they fired the other guy whose name I don't remember, I remembered that he was the bland guy. I don't even remember who Milhisner is, so that says all there is to say about him.

Noel Wells I remember thinking was ok, but SNL actually has an extremely strong female cast right now, so maybe she was a casualty of not living up to their standards?

Just a reminder of how boring / unusable Brooks Wheelan was, one of the only sketches I remembers him in was a panel thing where he had to play himself and the joke was "I'm Brooks Wheelan, from SNL . . . no I'm actually on SNL." THAT was the extent of his usability.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I started to watch Vampire Diaries. Does it ever get to a point where it's not "Twilight: The Series" or should I stop watching now?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Irish Joe posted:

I wanted to interrupt your chain of unfunny poo poo posting

Oh don't worry, you didn't interrupt it at all.

• Locked thread