Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this? posted:

They've already rewritten big chunks and said they don't have any problems killing other bits. The producers mentioned they might nix the entire "Lady Stoneheart" character completely.

Counterpoint: They are keeping the mountain around. Really should have cut that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

She also got fired/killed on the show because reportedly she refused to sleep with a producer. Which you think would cause a bigger stink on the show or something.

I heard it was because she wanted her character to do more stuff besides being lady ADA #381 and was pissed when they told her no.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

IRQ posted:

I like laughing at the Bone as much as anyone, but it's not a good thing at all if MS drops out of the console market. That leaves zero competition for Sony and we all know how that works out.

Yea the ps2 era was terrible.

And it looks like they are still doing the Halo tv show, but that is the only thing.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

PriorMarcus posted:

Dana from Homeland*.

*Season 1 only

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Deadpool posted:

As a result of pure happenstance a few us have stumbled upon the greatest television show ever made. We now present to you the new Official TV Series of TVIV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCg26VZ0bQ

I think this was on the same time as Beetleborgs. Man there were a lot of bad power rangers rip offs.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

FilthyImp posted:

Seeing as how Mystic Knights and Beetleborgs were both made by Saban, its hard to call them ripoffs.

Mystic Knights was the first attempt by Saban to do a Ranger style show without Japanese tokusatsu footage, though.

If you're going for actual ripoffs, though, you best go right for the king :magical:

http://youtu.be/qmhRKU5zBS8

Ahaha what the gently caress?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Deadpool posted:

Like I said before it's filled with Nikita actors and written by Nikita writers. So that bodes well for it.

I'm hype now. :rip: Nikita

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Irish Joe posted:

Man, CW-quality actors and writers? SIGN ME UP!

Um they are on Syfy now :eng101:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Manos del Sino posted:

A "fixer" from Boston relocates to SoCal and serves the Hollywood elite. His dad (Jon Voight) is awesome and has a thing for girls that twerk, his brothers are messed up in the head, and his immediate family is dysfunctional.

I like the show. Good cast, everyone plays their parts well. The story lines aren't anything special, there's nothing really gripping about it, but it's worth my 50 minutes a week.

Is it still less about him "fixing" problems and more about stupid family drama? Because I really hated that(except Jon Voight who owns).

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

zoux posted:

The Good Wife is good right?

Yes.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

IRQ posted:

So I've started Sons of Anarchy out of boredom, and it seems ok so far. I have heard it gets really bad though, around when should I expect that?

Stop at the end of season 2. Season 3 was bad with a mediocre finale I guess. Season 4 was mediocre with a terrible finale.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Irish Joe posted:

Its the one where Lori gets sent to prison where she meets a streetwise puerto rican lass with a cold exterior, but a heart of gold; and Michael dies from cancer or something.

I really don't remember anything about the 4th season and the movie except something about a weather machine and Michael getting really fat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxeq_IwIp48

Prison Break S4 was magical.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Yo, the second season of Black Dynamite starts tonight at 10:30.

I honestly thought it was cancelled or something, so this is great news.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

CelestialScribe posted:

I've heard Agents of Shield is good now.

From where should I start watching to avoid the bad?

Episode 17 in season 1. It's ok, definitely a lot less bland and boring than the first 2/3rds of season 1.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

oshuaj posted:

I don't see a Justified thread anywhere, but the first teaser for the final season is out, and it's beautiful.

So hype. Why isn't it January yet?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Shageletic posted:

Caught up on Agents. Top tier network TV. I can smell Angel on this all over, no surprise Jeffrey Bell is EP, and people like Drew Greenburg are scripting. I wonder what the behind the scenes were like over the season break, because this is pound for pound a completely different TV show that shares a title with whatever premiered last year. There's at least three different concurrent plot lines and one unexpected fakeout every episode, the characters are competent and intriguing, the dialogue is fun and easy to listen to, and the pathos is everywhere. My intelligence isn't insulted at any time, and I can freely recommend this show to people. Psyched to see where they go with this.

A good weekly spy show? Who knew?

Are we watching the same show?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ravane posted:

why spics and blacks hang out in gangs! I kid, but not really.

Go on

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

bobkatt013 posted:

No he is used to being around childish behavior and then being punished.

:vince:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

GraPar posted:

Hope that everyone who enjoys watching and/or reading about awful television is suitably excited for The Newsroom tonight:
https://twitter.com/tvoti/status/541447311239286784
https://twitter.com/laura_hudson/status/541741429924433920

:holymoley: that was bad. I'm glad I stopped watching this show after season 1.

I can't believe they killed Charlie :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Metal Loaf posted:

That's the one where they open the basketball and the monkey climbs out and hugs the captain at the end, yes?

SVU is amazing.

• Locked thread