Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
You will no longer be able to write your name in the snow. Hopefully you live somewhere where that's applicable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's the only thing about you that's funny.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
they actually slice 'em up and invert them so your glans is your new clit you transvestite

invert into your ball cavity for maximum effectiveness

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nU3E-3whIg

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Lowtax posted:

/!\ TOXX CLAUSE /!\

If OP does not find one good reason to not cut off his dick and balls by page 5, OP must cuff off his dick and balls or be banned!

poo poo just got real.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I hope this means Lowtax is back from China and will start making more youtubes about bad video games with shmorky because I miss those

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The gene pool of a small rural village in northern china has been altered forever

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
  • A successful SRS procedure involves working with an intact penis+scrote and they can't do that if you awkwardly lopped it off
  • It's really painful and you risk death via blood loss
  • You'll make a mess
  • What if you get out of your funk in the future and actually get in a sexual relationship?
  • Can't have biological children, and there's a limit to how long they can keep your frozen sperm and have it still work

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

You will have to pee sitting down on a public toilet at some point.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
Can't teabag.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

You will have to pee sitting down on a public toilet at some point.

Listen to this woman, she speaks of true horrors.

Page Downfall
May 5, 2009
This reminds me of some guys webpage from years back where he careful documented his DIY surgery bifurcating his own dick.

Might give the OP some ideas for alternatives. Why be satisfied with your dick in only one piece?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

cut your stupid dick lengthwise with a bandsaw

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Your balls help regulate some pretty important hormones, and it can be kind of annoying have to constantly take drugs for the rest of your life to keep that poo poo balanced. You totally don't need your dick though, chop away.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Number 169
Feb 25, 2007

Let's see if I can guess your function.

Butthead posted:

Can't teabag.

I hope you've done this so you will know what you're missing.

Molog
Mar 4, 2004
Title text
Just hire a hooker.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

something about video games

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
they look good on you

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Risk of infection is a pretty good reason.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Have you told your father you're doing this? What would he say? You know I think you're better than this right honey?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Here is a good reason to not do it: it would hurt and it would suck

Now that I have saved your cock + balls they belong to me

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heres something to remember though, sometimes when i jo i go for a ball feel and you can feel that your cock actually goes all the way up into your stomach area i followed it one day with my finger. If you do chop it off, you need to cut up along that line and pull out the whole thing otherwise it doesnt count and you still have a cock. This is accurate biological and scientific advice, there's not much i dont know about other mends penises.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
This is a terrible thread (esp since lowtax posted in it). That should be reason enough to not slice them off

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh i just thought of something

Medium cool? More like zero cool

e: hth

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
Is stimpy gay or...

vermicious
Feb 22, 2010

Who is leaving messages on your answering machine?
Think of the patriarchy before you go and do something selfish like this

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Page Downfall posted:

This reminds me of some guys webpage from years back where he careful documented his DIY surgery bifurcating his own dick.

Might give the OP some ideas for alternatives. Why be satisfied with your dick in only one piece?

I remember that, he had to do it in several stages waiting each time for the cuts to heal, and he kept passing out from blood loss.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

op let lowtax know that if you cut off you dick and balls he can never pleasure you

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

my dad told me about this guy who came in and had chopped his dick for religious reasons and it looked like a sliced sausage because the idiot had only partly chopped it off. you don't want to be a sliced sausage dick man for the rest of your life do you? get a drat professional to do that poo poo

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

my dad told me about this guy who came in and had chopped his dick for religious reasons and it looked like a sliced sausage because the idiot had only partly chopped it off. you don't want to be a sliced sausage dick man for the rest of your life do you? get a drat professional to do that poo poo

and then goons sponsored it on kickstarter and the short bun was born

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

BlueChocolate posted:

make sure to cook it and sell it afterwards; it's apparently very lucrative

You can easily make over $1500, op

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

tentative8e8op posted:

You can easily make over $1500, op

is that really a penis? looks pretty big for asia

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
people who cut off their genitals are mentally ill

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
if you do that then how are you going to get molested by your creepy uncle

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I just read sometimes guys slip and fall and they just fall into a vagina dick first. Maybe wait and see if that happens to you.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

poo poo needs to hit page 5 fast i need some bme action

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
OP just wrap a rubber band around cockn balls and let em fall off. Also will you guard my harem after your transformation is complete??

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
people who don't cut off their genitals are mentally ill

check

and

mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biff Johnston
Mar 28, 2010

You're crocked, aren't ya?

The answer was in front of you the whole time my friend.

• Locked thread