Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
If I can't see it in IMAX3D, is it worth seeing in 3D at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Was anybody else reminded of The Empire Strikes Back? A lot?

Also I kept waiting for Hiccup to turn the "bad" bewilderbeast from Drago.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

If I wanted to buy an HD version of HTTYD1, which should I buy?

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Pick posted:

I think some of them come with the Christmas episode, which is cute and nice :3:.

Amazon doesn't seem to indicate that any of the ones they sell do, and they cost a couple bucks more than buying digitally from iTunes.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

BrianWilly posted:

See...to me, the connection between rider and dragon, and even dragon and other dragons, is entirely one of empathy, both positive and negative.

This actually makes total sense.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Just checked out Dragon Riders of Berk. The VAs for the TV show are supposed to be the same, but they sound completely different to me.

EDIT: Maybe it's just Hiccup.

wdarkk fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jun 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

X_Toad posted:

Hiccup, Astrid, Tuffnut, Fishlegs and Spitelout (David Tennant) kept their VAs from the movie. Snotlout, Ruffnut, Stoick and Gobber were replaced. Mark Hammil and David Faustino are bad guys.

Maybe it was youtube being a piece of poo poo, maybe he was sick for that episode, but to me Hiccup sounded like he was 40.

• Locked thread