Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I finally got a chance to see it! I've sifted through the spoilers and didn't see anyone mention how incredible the score was. I'm head over heels in love with it. :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Stormageddon posted:

(I really dug the fact she looked like one of Skyrim's Dragon Priests).

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this. The entire time she was masked, I was thinking " This is Miraak. This is totally Miraak." And then Miraak fought Galmar Stone-Fist, which was pretty cool.

I'm still not certain on my feelings of the film in regards to criticisms. I enjoyed it, that much is evident. And I enjoyed it less than the first film; that, too, is evident. I'm not exactly at a place where I can appropriately articulate my issues with this one, though. :shrug:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

my cat is norris posted:

A lot of us mentioned that!

Yes, it's beautiful music. :allears: I love it so much.

Welp, I'm lame.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Pick posted:

Sinbad, for example, was far better than its Disney contemporaries, but they just can't shake the "B-team" reputation.

I didn't particularly like Sinbad, but I'd watch the entire movie on a loop for Eris' animation. It had the most gorgeous, fluid pulse. :swoon:
And yeah, Disney's hand that year was The Jungle Book 2, Piglet's Big Movie and Brother Bear. :geno: Pixar brought it home with Finding Nemo, though.

• Locked thread