Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where in the world is Brad Maddox?
Gearing up to be the new third member of the Shield
Playing striker for the English football squad in the World Cup
In Russia, being Edward Snowden's secret government mole
Giving an awkward and scripted presentation for Microsoft at E3
He's twerking, Maggle!
View Results

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

LAST WEEK ON RAW:
  • Evolution opens up Raw, saying that they’ll never rest until The Shield is finally broken. Big Dave Batista talks about how he wants what he was promised, including a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match, tonight. HHH says that he can’t do that due to Daniel Bryan’s injury status, and even if Bryan wasn’t injured, Batista would choke anyway. Batista quits, waves goodbye, and walks way. HHH says not to come back when he flops in Hollywood.
  • Rob Van Dam and Sheamus defeat Cesaro and Bad News Barrett after Cesaro walks out on Barrett.
  • Indiana Pacers superstar Lance Stephenson comes out for a display of his basketball skills. He shows some slick moves in the ring when the Big Show interrupts. Stephenson dares Big Show to score on him when Big Show throws the basketball at his dick, punches him in the face and dunks. Flagrant foul!
  • Bo Dallas beats Kofi Kingston and tells Kofi to just bolieve.
  • Stephanie McMahon comes out to talk about the status of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. She states that if Bryan is healthy, he will defend the title in a Stretcher Match vs. The Demon Kane at Money in the Bank and if not, the MITB match will be for the Championship. John Cena comes out to defend Bryan and make fun of Steph’s boobs. Stephanie books The Demon Kane vs. John Cena in a match right now.
  • The Demon Kane gets DQ’d against Cena for kickin’ too much rear end. John Cena retaliates by throwing steel steps at The Demon Kane.
  • Foxsana beats Nikki Bella in a handicap match and then beats her up some more post-match.
  • Luke Harper and Erick Rowan show up on the TitanTron and cut a promo without Bray. They say that they’ll rip the Usos in half.
  • Adam Rose beats Jack Swagger (again!).
  • In a non-title match, Rowan and Harper pin the Usos.
  • Alberto Del Rio makes Dolph Ziggler tap out in a MITB Qualifying Match.
  • Cody Rhodes is allowed to pick Goldust’s partner after his crisis of confidence. He picks Sin Cara, and, of course, Sin Cara loses.
  • A medal-awarding ceremony takes place for Russian Federation hero Rusev for his heroic defeat of Big E Langston. He is awarded a medal and confetti rains from the ceiling.
  • The Shield comes out to address Evolution and say please just go away already we beat you a whole lot. Reigns said he will break Orton’s jaw in their match tonight. Orton and HHH come out to tell the Shield that there’s always a plan B. Rollins, with steel chair in hand –

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hits Reigns with the chair. Ambrose looks on in shock as he too gets beaten with the chair. Rollins breaks the chair over his former partners’ backs, and gives Ambrose a curbstomp onto another chair for good measure. Rollins, Orton and HHH stand tall in the ring over the remaining Shield members. HHH tells the world he won.

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW:

1. The Shield has gone down in glorious flames!
Why you should care: Leave the memories alone. In the first heel turn in a long while to feel like it meant something, Seth Rollins allied with the enemy, joining HHH and Orton as the new future of Evolution. Believe in the Shield :(

2. Daniel Bryan is still hurt!
Why you should care: He’s going to lose the title and it’s sad and bad.

3. What the heck is Bray Wyatt doing?
Why you should care: I don’t know, he’s craaaaaaaaaazy!

4. More Money in the Bank qualifying matches!
Why you should care: Yay, the most fun and coolest match of the year is coming up and it’ll be fun!

5. What about Brad Maddox?
Why you should care: Yeah, where is that guy? Come back soon to your adoring legion of fans, Brad!

STREAMS FOR TONIGHT:

http://bigevents.tv
http://thefirstrow.eu

In addition, WrasslorMonkey made a cool application that makes streams look great. Follow these instructions!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And here's the bookmarklet that removes the extra junk from streams since it seemed to work out well for folks last time (open the page and drag the link to your bookmarks bar then click it while on a stream page).

All this and more, live on Monday Night Raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

:munch:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Put the belt directly on Putin, Daniel Bryan is obviously a lame duck champion, we need someone we can trust to get the job done.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

Put the belt directly on Putin, Daniel Bryan is obviously a lame duck champion, we need someone we can trust to get the job done.

this would b e really really good

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Well, I'm actually hyped for Raw and that's the first time I can say that in months. Hope it delivers.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

holding pattern raw incoming

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Bard Maddox posted:

5. What about Brad Maddox?
Why you should care: Yeah, where is that guy? Come back soon to your adoring legion of fans, Brad!

Someone buy Brad an account, afterall he's got a lot of free time on his hands now.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Seth :smith:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am really bummed out and I hope this can uplift me

That hope is a really bad idea, but still

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Someone buy Brad an account, afterall he's got a lot of free time on his hands now.

He's busy trying to catch the bunny.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Raw might always have a plan B but it's been an abortion for the past couple weeks anyway.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

I'm still moderately annoyed that they don't show Raw live on the network. How long until WWE's TV deals expire so they can embrace their own digital future?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Walrus Pete posted:

I'm still moderately annoyed that they don't show Raw live on the network. How long until WWE's TV deals expire so they can embrace their own digital future?

well the new one starts in October and lasts five years so at least 5 years and four months but the most accurate answer is never

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
Kofi looks dapper like a villian

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

oatgan posted:

holding pattern raw incoming

of course its a holding pattern, they got rid of the guy that brings in the ratings!

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Walrus Pete posted:

Are you also annoyed that water is wet

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Fiveace Attorney posted:

He's not, but I may be.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
Our blockbuster announcement is to announce a major, earth shattering announcement at next week's Raw!

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
ziggler better win against titus

bartok
May 10, 2006

Remember how WWE tried to start a Sheamus/Titus program and immediately came to their senses?

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
weird that they showed the finish for Superstars

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Put the strap on Sid brother.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

bartok posted:

Remember how WWE tried to start a Sheamus/Titus program and immediately came to their senses?

At this point when Darren comes back from injury I hope they just reform PTP with no explanation given.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Is it saying for anyone else on bigevents.tv that the live stream will be back next week?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I'm not sure I want to watch the segment where Bryan gets stripped of the title. It's just sad to see after all the work he did at Wrestlemania to get it. :sigh:

Most importantly, I hope he doesn't have to sit a year like Manning did when he had similar problems. Beyond that, I'm worried they won't give him another shot :ohdear:

(I'm a total mark because all Bryan probably cares about is putting on quality matches and getting paid)

Bigass Moth posted:

Put the strap on Sid brother.

Then send Undertaker back out there to wrestle him for it in one final match!

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
3MB on Superstars? Raw is doomed

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Doesn't have to be a surprise to be annoying. You have to admit it's silly for them to have this new streaming service and not have their main weekly show on it.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

(I'm a total mark because all Bryan probably cares about is putting on quality matches and getting paid)

Then send Undertaker back out there to wrestle him for it in one final match!

Only if Sid shits his pants again.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm holding out hope that they'll always hold a spot for Bryan near the top. I don't see them ever topping the build to and the execution of Wrestlemania 30 but even if that's all he'll ever have, that'll be enough for me. A lot more than I ever expected out of his WWE career.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Walrus Pete posted:

This is never going to happen, because surprisingly Vince is smarter than the boxing industry.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

dialhforhero posted:

Is it saying for anyone else on bigevents.tv that the live stream will be back next week?
It's been down for weeks now, here's a great alt stream: http://wrestling-network.net/featured/wwe-raw-09-06-2014-live_wn5621

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Rose is already on superstars. That was fast.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://wrestling-network.net/featured/wwe-raw-09-06-2014-live_wn5621

Please remember this beasting RAW stream in glorious HD

e; beat!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

bartok posted:

Only if Sid shits his pants again.

Somewhere, somehow, at this moment, there is a wrestler making GBS threads his pants.

This statement is always true, every moment of every day.

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
i have no idea what booker is talking about

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I miss Brad so much!

And Seth's a jerk.

Oh god, I miss Nexus.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

i have no idea what booker is talking about

AW SHUCKY DUCKY

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
yes! Cesaro in a qualifying match for MITB!

no! RVD will be facing him

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Serioustalk, why has there never been a Booker/Stevie Ray commentary team?

"SHUCKY DUCKY"
"LET ME ASK YA SOMETHIN BOOK"
"WHAT'S THAT STEVIE"
"WHY'S HE GOTTA SHUCKY HIS DUCKY, SUCKAS GOTTA KNOW"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

fatherdog posted:

This is never going to happen, because surprisingly Vince is smarter than the boxing industry.

I wasn't trying to suggest that they take Raw off TV entirely, that'd be unbelievably stupid. I just don't like that I have to use a sketchy low-quality stream if I want to actually watch Raw live, since it doesn't come on here until it's already over on the east coast.

• Locked thread