Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy

WMS please come back, ignore the haters, live your life babe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

Yeah lets make another thread about her im sure this will end well

Corn Glizzy

FartGhost posted:

Yeah lets make another thread about her im sure this will end well

I just want her to come back, I've always been a WMS supporter FartGhost

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
yeah what both of them said

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
in WMS replies to this post within 5 minutes i will let it in my let's play it is their life dream

deep dish peat moss

Everyone's cool

poverty goat

stay safe transgender ghost

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I also miss WMS, she was like the daughter I probably never had.

Corn Glizzy

I miss you WMS

Carecat

I enjoy your avatar and nonsensical title combo

Corn Glizzy

Carecat posted:

I enjoy your avatar and nonsensical title combo

dog just wants everyone to chill bro

cruft

I've got to be honest, I don't think WMS should come back.

It's not because I dislike her, she seems cool to me. It's because of the sheer volume of poo poo-flinging that's directed at her every time she posts. Life is too short to suffer jerks, and just as Sid's girlfriend, and now Sid I guess, have discovered, if you can't stop the onslaught but it's easy to leave, the choice is pretty easy.

Corn Glizzy

valid argument cruft, but I still miss her

Carecat

If you post that much you either have to be really riding the jokes or crazy

cruft

The Rage posted:

valid argument cruft, but I still miss her

totes.

A Time To Chill

cruft posted:

It's not because I dislike her, she seems cool to me. It's because of the sheer volume of poo poo-flinging that's directed at her every time she posts. Life is too short to suffer jerks, and just as Sid's girlfriend, and now Sid I guess, have discovered, if you can't stop the onslaught but it's easy to leave, the choice is pretty easy.

yep byob is one big :ralp: right now

cruft

cruft posted:

This is really making me think.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
WMS we need you and miss you. I don't know who said what but I like you and think you're an awesome person. Come home, girl.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
*a gif w the word attention over and over in comic sans pastels flying into a singularity and vanishing from sight*

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

cruft posted:

Ive got to be honest, I think :wms: should sho up bc not publicly thanking attc for buying your vanity emote is so ridiculously self-centered and pathetic its revolting

ulvir

most of her posts were replying to attention or fishing for it but that's like 90% of any yobbers posts too so idgaf abt that. not saying thanks for someone shelling out $30 on your own vanity emote however it's douchey.

You spoke a lot about ppl being rude before you left, girl. Own up :smithcloud:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ulvir posted:

most of her posts were replying to attention or fishing for it but that's like 90% of any yobbers posts too so idgaf abt that. not saying thanks for someone shelling out $30 on your own vanity emote however it's douchey.

You spoke a lot about ppl being rude before you left, girl. Own up :smithcloud:

I think she thanked that person in a PM. In fact I'm sure of it.

Corn Glizzy

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Ive got to be honest, I think :wms: should sho up bc not publicly thanking attc for buying your vanity emote is so ridiculously self-centered and pathetic its revolting

this is changing my perception, what happened WMS, you're better than this

Tarranon

Diggity Dog
rofl

A Time To Chill

Angry Fish posted:

this did happen so i'm p satisfied, but i like attention just as much as the next yobber so i'm down if all of you get out the pitchforks until she gives me the attention i so crave

ulvir

Angry Fish posted:

good if thats a fact

Corn Glizzy

A Time To Chill posted:

this did happen so i'm p satisfied, but i like attention just as much as the next yobber so i'm down if all of you get out the pitchforks until she gives me the attention i so crave

better

ANIME MONSTROSITY

by XyloJW
wms is my friend

ulvir

Well then wms should do whatever the heck she feels like. would be nice to have her back, but as I said in another thread I don't blame her for leaving.

Corn Glizzy

ulvir i just now noticed that your av was a cat face

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
*in a :wms: bad homer simpson* well the least I could do would be nothing but Ill do you one beter

ulvir

The Rage posted:

ulvir i just now noticed that your av was a cat face

Was originally a gif that ATTC avified for me, but b/c of size limits he was even cool enough to split it up into still frames and letting me pick one :cool:

Corn Glizzy

ulvir posted:

Was originally a gif that ATTC avified for me, but b/c of size limits he was even cool enough to split it up into still frames and letting me pick one :cool:

it is v bitchin'

ulvir

The Rage posted:

it is v bitchin'

Thanks V pleased myself. Don't ever swap out that corgi of yours tho it rocks

Corn Glizzy

ulvir posted:

Thanks V pleased myself. Don't ever swap out that corgi of yours tho it rocks

i am a huge fan of him, it'll take one hell of an av to beat it

A Time To Chill

ulvir posted:

i don't think that was me. i'm not very good w the visual arts. see: ghost duckie in that one photoshop circlejerk

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

windmill should stay away because it's netting him lots of the attention and he loves that. then eventually we will stop making threads about it and he can return in a puff of attention grabbing smoke. its really ideal for him tbh

Looke

:wms:

Flynn Taggart

WMS we talked about mario golf and that was cool and you were cool and I miss you please post tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

zimboe come back

• Locked thread