Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flynn Taggart

Omg back In MY day you plugged in a console and started loving playing

This some gay rear end poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Lol PC is better

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
pyf old dos games

starflight
centipede
rise of the triad
terminal velocity
descent
tie fighter
Global Thermonuclear War

verily carefree

You have selected Microsoft Sam as your computers default voice.

Flynn Taggart

Angry Fish posted:

Lol PC is better

Pc's are like update city are you crazy

All I want to do is thwomp a loving goomba here. That is the same thing I wanted to do when I was 7. Whaaaaaat is the deeeeal

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
Yes, I hate the safety and security that comes from system updates that patch bugs--and that make my user experience better. Rolleyes.

yeah they're actually the worst

"we've detected unauthorized content and we're gonna delete it before you can play kirby" my rear end

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

blinking beacon nose posted:

Yes, I hate the safety and security that comes from system updates that patch bugs--and that make my user experience better. Rolleyes.

yeah they're actually the worst

"we've detected unauthorized content and we're gonna delete it before you can play kirby" my rear end

this but unironically

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if hackers couldnt hack the super nintendo, how come they can hack the much more advanced ps4??

check mate

ZebTM

good choice

Doom 2
Might & Magic 4&5: World Of Xeen

Looke

:gb2yospos:

Captain No-mates

i like computer games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZebTM