Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Merdle

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Getting the Led out at work and yeah it's awesome. Post your favorite things about Led Zeppelin here.

How Many More Times has a sweet bass line and the launches into a rad guitar riff.

I wish I could sing like Robert Plant. Totally groovy song and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackerman

i like black sabbath more but bad black sabbath is WAY worse than bad led zeppelin

Flynn Taggart

Zep rules, anybody who disagrees is a tool

Mr. Merdle

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Crackerman posted:

i like black sabbath more but bad black sabbath is WAY worse than bad led zeppelin

Sabbath is fun yes but not nearly as groovy as led zeppelin. Too much :black101:

Crackerman

i could never get into zeppelin, i tried many times. the only album they did i really like is 3

ZebTM

when i was a kid id always get led zepplin confused with frank zappa

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jun 28, 2014

dogcrash truther
led zepplin is degenerate music for amateur perverts

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jun 28, 2014

ZebTM

lots of really long posts about posters and posting going around lately

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i like how they took blues from the black man and made it sound original and people fellate them constantly for it

ZebTM

CAT BRUSH posted:

i like how they took blues from the black man and made it sound original and people fellate them constantly for it

still progress, elvis didnt even change the songs he stole before releasing them as his own

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jun 28, 2014

bwatts

Blue's Clues posted:

You have issues dealing with people whom you think are below you intellectually, don't you? Why is it that you continue to post in a forum which is comprised solely of anonymous dolts who are inferior to you? Is it an esteem-building exercise, or are you just a dick? You have the right to be whatever you want, of course, but there is an irony in the fact that you waste so much time belittling the people you thing are a waste of time. I love you, even if your parents didn't, dct. Now send me dick pics.

:wth:
pure. freaking. pwnage.

dogcrash truther

Blue's Clues posted:

You have issues dealing with people whom you think are below you intellectually, don't you? Why is it that you continue to post in a forum which is comprised solely of anonymous dolts who are inferior to you? Is it an esteem-building exercise, or are you just a dick? You have the right to be whatever you want, of course, but there is an irony in the fact that you waste so much time belittling the people you thing are a waste of time. I love you, even if your parents didn't, dct. Now send me dick pics.

lol

beer pal

Blue's Clues posted:

hes a lot like hidler, in that way

Looke

a lead zeppelin is pretty unrealistic

beer pal

its 2014 and i listen to Led Zeppelin

dogcrash truther

Looke posted:

a lead zeppelin is pretty unrealistic

a stairway? to heaven? next you'll be trying to sell me a bridge, in brooklyn

Cych

Blue's Clues posted:

lol

Crackerman

Blue's Clues posted:

LZ ripped off a lot of riffs from prior artists tbqh. but i enjoyed them growing up.

they pretty much stole all their best songs

deep dish peat moss

dogcrash truther posted:

led zepplin is degenerate music for amateur perverts

deep dish peat moss

Jefferey Dahmer was a big Led Zeppelin fan. Not saying every Serial Killer shreds the zep, but anyone who shreds the zep... well, you know the rest.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
killing somebody to some zep sounds pretty nice actually. Could do worse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

their first choice for the reservoir dogs ear cutting scene was whole lotta love

• Locked thread