Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyramid Scheme
May 21, 2007

Rate your pet's reek ITT

This guy is a well behaved dog. He knows his place. Ne'er a foul smell has escaped his nether regions (unless accompanied by visible matter).

On the other hand, I did not know dogs were capable of wafting until we adopted this guy and experienced his incessant "pffffft" noises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
For my lab mix it was anything with lamb in it that would blow her up and make her poo poo smell terrible. Switched to chicken and its been smooth sailing.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
Foster kittens, or perhaps kittens in general. Something about the inner workings of a baby cat makes it 80% likely to fart with effort when landing after a jump.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
We ended up with a free baby rescue kitten that had come from some real trailer-trash types, who had fed her nothing but dog food since being weaned because 'Well it's all the same ain't it?'

The first week we had her and switched her to proper kitten food, the smells coming out of her were heinous. We called her the Crop Duster because she would go galloping through a room, and a second later the smell would hit you and everyone would have to leave.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Same with our rescue kitten during its deworming phase. I got stuck cleaning the litterbox because I was the only one that wouldn't puke from just the sight let alone the smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
My dad's big fat ancient lab Chaz is so old he doesn't give a gently caress anymore. He'll just plop right down infront of you and fart the whole way down, then wag his tail so it really circulates around the room. He will get up and leave if you yell at him for the smelly farts, but he also farts on the way back up so really it's a lose/lose situation.

MY dog rarely farts, she is a good dog.

• Locked thread