Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

It's time once again for TNA Wrestling to put on a PPV. Once again originating from Arlington, TX, it's the first Slammiversary in five years without Sting in the world title match! Instead, it's another wrestler identified with the word 'showtime', Eric Young.

THE CARD

FOR THE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP (STEEL CAGE MATCH)
Eric Young (c) vs. Joe/Lashley winner vs. King/Aries winner

NO. 1 CONTENDER'S MATCH
Samoa Joe vs. Bobby Lashley

OTHER NO. 1 CONTENDER'S MATCH
Kenny King vs. Austin Aries

FOR THE TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP (LADDER MATCH)
Seiya Sanada (c) vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Davey Richards vs. Tigre Uno vs. Manik vs. Crazzy Steve

FOR THE TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Angelina Love (c) vs. Gail Kim

TEXAS DEATH MATCH
Bully Ray vs. Ethan Carter III

Willow (with Abyss) vs. Magnus (with Bram)

Mr. Anderson vs. James Storm

Marshall Von Erich and Ross Von Erich (with Kevin Von Erich) vs. the Bro-Mans

As per the norm, I'm probably not going to be able to post while watching, due to computer/television issues I don't want to get into. Rest assured, I believe this PPV has the promise to be a great show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I know a couple goons are going to be there live so if you want to grab a couple drinks before the show I'll be at Mavericks on main st. I'll be the guy in an ICOPRO shirt

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

oatgan posted:

I know a couple goons are going to be there live so if you want to grab a couple drinks before the show I'll be at Mavericks on main st. I'll be the guy in an ICOPRO shirt

Weird to see someone mention the bar I go to a few times a month!

Backstage...

Samoa Joe is intimidating as gently caress.
Spud is a small human.
MVP is walking alright with crutch assist.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Haha, a referee just snatched a green balloon from a guy at ringside.

• Locked thread