Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Is it 2013 again? This inning is wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Bloopiest single I've seen in a while, Papelbon's about to blow a gem by Hamels.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
The 2014 Padres killed Tony Gwynn. RIP.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Oh my god, Fredi is passing up a chance to bunt.

E: and it didn't work, damned to 3 more years of boring bunting.

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jun 17, 2014

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Tribe win!

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Vin's eulogy for Tony Gwynn was :unsmith:

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Well, that was as expected

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Ahaha, Phillies are bad.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
:suicide:

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
haha

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

loving DL Choo already and get it over with.

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

TheChaosPath posted:

Kill yourselves, Braves

Would have preferred you do it before I have to watch you choke this away in extras

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I shouldn't feel joy at seeing someone on my team eat a ball in the face, but I do. And I'm kind of disappointed he isn't hurt.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Scoots crushed the poo poo out of that.

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

:siren: Rosario throws out Dee Gordon without sending the ball off into center field

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Also can we yank this Joseph guy already because...

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
The Royals are three runs away from blowing a 9 run lead.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Good, don't allow Montero to bat in any important situation

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
lmao Domonic Brown

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Oh wow, if Freeman doesn't score here it's gonna be a real disappointment.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.

Grittybeard posted:

I shouldn't feel joy at seeing someone on my team eat a ball in the face, but I do. And I'm kind of disappointed he isn't hurt.

I really hope you're a red sox fan.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Squall posted:

lmao Domonic Brown

That was incredible

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Hahaha hot mic there justin.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Justin Upton is PISSED

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

goobernoodles posted:

I really hope you're a red sox fan.

That would be good, but no just a disgruntled Royals fan. And honestly I'd rather Moore or either David or Dan Glass got hurt anyway now that I think about it.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Braves.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

quote:

Rany Jazayerli ‏@jazayerli 4m
If the Royals beat the Tigers tomorrow, they will be in first place at the 70-game mark for the first time since...wait for it...1980.

That is both amazing and incredibly sad.

We're in a 5-team division, and not once have we been in loving first place after 70 games in all those decades?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
I don't mean to seem rude, but I swear every network is using the same Tony Gwynn memorial picture right down to the cursive font.

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Burn down the NL East

Jim Dwyer
Mar 29, 2014

Northjayhawk posted:

That is both amazing and incredibly sad.

We're in a 5-team division, and not once have we been in loving first place after 70 games in all those decades?

Well, it wasn't a 5-team division until 1994, but the Royals have been really bad, for a really long time considering they haven't made the playoffs in 30 years.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
I see that the Cubs have decided to just give up now.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
That's a winner!

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Marisnick showing off those tools ~swoon~

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

loving DL Choo already and get it over with.

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
This seems familiar..

lol Stanton has 14 IBBs vs the 2nd highest at 5 this year.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
Turn about is fair play Rockies! Thanks for the run!!! Even better it's in the Dodgers favor!!!

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Hahah that was not a strike at all

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Donnie Murphy sure got a hold of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Pomeranz with an interesting "fastballs down the middle" strategy tonight.

• Locked thread