Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
It is the games that never end.
They go on and on my friends.
Some people started playing them not knowing what they was
and they'll keep playing them forever just because...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Watching the Brew Crew this last week has been a constant state of :negative:

I honestly don't know what the gently caress that emote is even, but it so perfectly encompasses my emotions.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

David Hale, the human white flag

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
The Braves are garbage

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Yes, intentionally walk a man to try and setup the double play. That worked so well earlier in the inning.

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Baseball is dumb and I want to die

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Eltoasto posted:

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
:laffo: Bastardo takes a walk

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

mentholmoose posted:

:laffo: Bastardo takes a walk

These 4 pitches went past me, what do I do?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Cubs win! :woop:

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Choice!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
A Choice home run

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Travis Wood is an amazing hitter.

An RBI double in the 13th inning to score Lake from 1st.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
hooray beers

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Brewers got a bit lucky, but I'll take it.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Leon Einstein posted:

Brewers got a bit lucky, but I'll take it.

owns owns owns

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

yikes, Moss destroyed that

Lord Yod
Jul 22, 2009

What else can you say about Cespedes

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Goddamn, Ross really sucks.

E: take his rear end out of the game, Wash

e: holy poo poo, Donnie Murphy hit his 2nd homer

Duke Pukem fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jun 17, 2014

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Does any other fan base out there do this thing with the opposing team's bullpen where they make a "WOOOOOOOOP" sound when the reliever pitches and a "wooooooooooooo" when the catcher tosses the ball back?

I don't even know if that makes sense, actually, so just flip on the A's feed on MLB TV and listen closely to get an idea of what I'm talking about because I love it.

it shriveled up
Jun 28, 2004

As much as I despise the A's, I feel really bad that they've got a great team now and nobody seems to go to the games. The coliseum always seems to be so empty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
We used to do that at triple-A games when a new opposing pitcher was warming up on the mound. I think the organ even helped.

• Locked thread