Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
I don't drink soda and rarely smoke weed but this lifehack could benefit some people here I imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Nice trick, op, but I need Crack money.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
u can use a standard kitchen knife to threatn people in alleys 2 give u money 4 drugs #lifehack

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
even a really cheap crowbar will let u access most peoples stuff which they keep locked up in their houses at nite #lifhack

dogcrash truther
you can get weed money by bringing your cum to the woman center

Nosfereefer

a human being can survive w just one kidney, the other one u can sell for big $$$ @ chinese black market and buy hella weed #lifehack #backalleysurgery

I.N.R.I
This works even better if youre in a wheelchair or can borrow one to forage for cans on the street with. some of them have pockets on the back rest, storage underneath the chassis etcetera. as soon as grandma brings mine back from the repair shop Im going to be high as hell. Unfortunately the bus is out of service so grandma wont be able to visit until next monday now. :argh:

Nosfereefer

finding out potentially damaging secrets about peeps is a great way to cnvice them 2 give u weed monies #lifehack #blackmail

Diqnol

I find the best way to turn a weed profit is to go around to retirement centers and your family members and ask them for wires to appliances they no longer use. You simply strip the copper from and sell it for a tidy sum. Boom, you're now really high.

Nosfereefer

some dudes in finland once stole several kilometers of railroad once, guessing that ammounts to loads of ganja

Nosfereefer

or that guy who snagged a bridge in the states

Savage For The Winjun

some dope fiends stole all the metal off the firetrucks in my town one night

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Who doesn't just cut the catalytic converters off of lifted trucks in the wal-mart parking lot? :shrug:

Eye of Widesauron

You can also reduce the number of cans you drink by imbibing simple water :3:

That way everyone wins!

Squeezy Farm
Once you realize alcohol is BS you can actually get drunk on poo poo like Life and Gatorade instead

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
trade horse& gold for sumbeans throw beans in bckyrd go up beanstalk steal harp + hen sell 4 :420: $$$

Captain No-mates

if youre strong enough you can kill people and use their money to buy the weed so you dont spend any of your own!!

Afro Doug

i tried to give my stems to the recycling center but that stupid bitch said she was gonna call the cops

Nosfereefer

Widestancer posted:

You can also reduce the number of cans you drink by imbibing simple water :3:

That way everyone wins!

how will u afford the weed then?

Eye of Widesauron

Nosfereefer posted:

how will u afford the weed then?

You just have a good time being outside and enjoying nature with friends :3:

Captain No-mates

Widestancer posted:

You just have a good time being outside and enjoying nature with friends :3:

so u grow ur own weed outside?

dogcrash truther

Captain No-mates posted:

finally, a reason to go outside

Nosfereefer

u usually get p lovely weed if u grow it outside

Captain No-mates

can someone grow me some weed and put it through my postbox? i really dont feel like facing the world in the next 4 months

Eye of Widesauron

Captain No-mates posted:

I don't do that stuff :ohdear:

Nosfereefer

just grow insde nomates

Savage For The Winjun

grow weed inside and outside

Savage For The Winjun

stop being a sideist

poverty goat

every street legal car in america has enough precious metals in its catalytic converter to buy a few ounces of weed

Nosfereefer

u can usually find some kind of people wholl pay u 4 sexual intercourse whch u can then use on weed

Eye of Widesauron

I feel that the best way to get required money for luxuries is to be a productive member of the workforce :911:

poverty goat

Widestancer posted:

I feel that the best way to get required money for luxuries is to be a productive member of the workforce :911:

fencing all these catalytic converters and evading the law is a full time job

Nosfereefer

breaking into and hotwiring cars can be a p good source o/ weed monie if u know the right buyers

Savage For The Winjun

Widestancer posted:

get money get paid :911:

weird

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

finally, a reason to go outside

Corn Glizzy

i've always just sucked dick to buy weed???

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Become a magician and make a plane disappear but really just hide the plane and then sell it later.

Pizzatime

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Money-for-Recycling

Step 1
Make sure to save all the bottles you use that can be resold.

Step 2
Go to your local park. Look in trash cans and on the ground.

Step 3
Check all the bottles and cans for cents sign. For example, if you live in California, on the label you will see something like "CA CRV; HI, ME 5" that you can redeem for money. In US, CA - California, HI - Hawaii, ME - Maine. Some supermarkets, in the states mentioned, will pay you for your bottles. Also, In Netherlands, in Albert Heijn Supermarkets, all PET bottles (water and soft drinks) can be exchanged for money. And you also get the deposit on beer bottles back when you take them back. I am not sure but I think Norway has a system similar to Netherlands.
In those and other states you may find recyclers where you can sell aluminum cans only or ones that also take your paper, other metal and glass by the weight. Be sure you find out how they take the items.

Step 4
Be sure you weigh your car (whether you stay in or get out) on the vehicle scales. You can lose a lot of weight if you are out when they weigh it the first time, but in when weighed after unloading. You lose your weight: It can be tricky. You also can make money by recycling cans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
If you really want drug money breakiing into old buildings to steal copper is a pro strat. Just make sure the wiring is cut before handling it first.

• Locked thread