Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

the posted:

The game is a free to pay poo poo storm of poo poo now, and it sucks, and no one plays it anymore.

There was a time when it wasnt poo poo?

Anyway I'm hyped for this show, hopefully the crappy parts of season 1 were mostly first season problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

haveblue posted:

It was also really bad how (IIRC) the villain's plan was foiled not by the heroes doing anything but by one of the villains deciding they didn't really want to go through with it after all.

Whos plan? The Human alliance dudes? They took over the town regardless. Datak just decided to shank one of their leaders rather than have himself be a puppet.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

AxeManiac posted:

I couldn't be more mad at the world if Defiance doesn't get picked up for seasons 3-10. This show is too good, while far shittier shows (FAILING SKIES) keep turding along.

Please god dont have falling skies out run defiance. Please no.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

FISHMANPET posted:

The next season of Falling Skies is going to be its last, so at least there's that.

5 years!

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Maybe we'll get lucky and netflix or amazon will pick it up so I can just give them money directly for the shows I like.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

johntfs posted:

So glad to hear that Defiance was renewed. I cannot wait for the Datak/Rafe/Stahma road trip rescue.

I can't believe I forgot they set this up. I'm so goddamn hyped for next season now. More Stahma own zone.

Kane posted:

Ok now more people post comments in similar vein please.

I don't really want to spoil anything but season 2 gets way better. I have never remotely cared about teenage romance plots. They are dumb and terrible. The defiance romance plot is literally a copy paste of Romeo and Juliet. I thought it was hot garbage. By the end of season 2 I found it to be the most compelling subplot in the show with the single best payoff you can have.

kingcom fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Sep 26, 2014

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

FISHMANPET posted:

This past July my wife and I cosplayed as Nolan and Irisa at our local Con in July. And then we decided we'd try to do Datak and Stahma next year, but then they both became assholes, but then they became awesome again, so who even knows.

Datak/Stahma couples seem like the best idea. Go for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Azhais posted:

Not like they're actually related, it'd be like cosplaying Greg and Marcia

:stare:

I too am excited for next season.

• Locked thread