Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
This is the most full I've ever seen BODYMAKER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Thauros posted:

THey've been selling it out for their big shows lately, hopefully that continues. Crowd sounds hot like usual.

They also changed up their entrance stages in Osaka this time so I think they've crammed more folks in there.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Love how the crowds finally behind the Time Splitters. KUSHIDA was getting so over during BOSJ and this crowd loves them some Shelley.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
sorry for fanbooking but I'd love to see reDRagon to come in and become bros with Shibata.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Does someone in the crowd have a goddamn honma blinking light up sign because if so that's awesome.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
No clue why NJPW couldn't play White Ghetto if Dragon Gate does for their iPPVs.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

sorry for fanbooking but I'd love to see reDRagon to come in and become bros with Shibata.

Make my dreams come true Gedo/Jado.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I love Yujiro's character but dear gently caress he is sloppy as poo poo. Almost broke Ishii's neck twice on that disaster of a turnbuckle bomb and half assed Olympic Slam. If I was Ishii I'd be pissed off that the dude I was working with was this sloppy this close to G-1.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

What the hell is up with Makabe?

He got his jaw broken in the tag match against Goto/Shibata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Thauros posted:

Were the last three matches good?

I fell asleep until KA's promo woke me up.

They made up for the Chaos v Suzukigun going on forever but the crowd wasn't as hot as it was earlier.

Chaos v Bullet Club was pretty good except for Yujiro nearly killing Ishii three times.

IWGP Tag Match was Gallow's best match in New Japan and they made the selling with Makabe's jaw work.

IC match was another very good Nakamura/Fale match & Fale's finish is very over. He's a lot more agile than you'd think he is.

• Locked thread