Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

white sox making it interesting in the 9th, and here comes jose abreu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

yeah the Red Sox were super lucky there. I guess foul tips, like all ball-strike calls, are not reviewable?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

also you could clearly hear the fans cussing out the ump on the Oakland broadcast and it ruled

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

struck out david ortiz with the tying run on base :cool:

i'm not an a's fan exactly but i'm rooting for them today. this game should already be over

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

holy poo poo v-mart what a bomb :eyepop:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

yay for the giants stringing some hits together, hasn't happened much the last few weeks

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

uh oh, mike morse was grimacing in pain in his last ab and now he's out of the game...

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

goldschmidt is up with 2 men on base. a walk would be just fine here vogey, don't let him beat ya

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

that's a big boy home run

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

the kid doesn't panic in his first ab, takes a walk

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

get it? it's funny because his name sounds like the word "panic"

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

3 really nice innings from the 'pen to hold the lead, now, shut the door romo