Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

violetdragon posted:

So, is Caleb bad mouthing Amber now as much as he was gushing over her before?

He flips back and forth between idolizing her and demonizing her. Either way he still keeps talking about her. It's obsessive and creepy as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Teek posted:

He flips back and forth between idolizing her and demonizing her. Either way he still keeps talking about her. It's obsessive and creepy as gently caress.

How did this guy make it past the psych screens? And at what point are they going to get a psych involved?

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Miss Indy posted:

How did this guy make it past the psych screens? And at what point are they going to get a psych involved?

The same way GM and Danielle from season 14 did, I presume.

Joey is going around the house dressed up as a male hobo named Alex. She shoved something down her pants and drew on a fake 5 o'clock shadow. She was awkwardly hitting on Devin and Frankie.

Team America or bored crazy person??

Edit: awkwardly hitting on everyone, including the cameras.

violetdragon fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jul 2, 2014

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

^^^ She's trying to make the best of her time left in the house. Team America (gently caress Yeah) tasks don't start until Week 3 based on how Julie explained it.

I gotta say, for a first week of feeds it's usually a lot more popping than this. This crew is very boring on the whole. It might take Joey walking the plank on Thursday and an unlikely pair of HOH's to kick this poo poo into gear.

Donny & Jocosta winning would be outstanding because no one knows where the Hell their heads are at, especially Jocasta. She's in sleeper mode but when she awakens I think there's going to be huge explosions.

Donny is malleable since his such a simpleton but I don't think anyone in the house and out here in feedland have any pulse on Jocasta.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jul 2, 2014

a milk crime
Jun 30, 2007

Murky Waters
big business man

STAC Goat posted:

I lost a loved one and it's been a busy one. But I followed the feeds to distract me so this is what I noticed.

Oh no STAC. Best wishes and condolences.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Thanks, guys/girls. Sucks but we've all been here, sadly. Somehow BB's madness is helping keep me a little saner.

Robnoxious posted:

Donny & Jocosta winning would be outstanding because no one knows where the Hell their heads are at, especially Jocasta. She's in sleeper mode but when she awakens I think there's going to be huge explosions.

Donny is malleable since his such a simpleton but I don't think anyone in the house and out here in feedland have any pulse on Jocasta.

Donny would be a disaster because he's completely under Devin's spell. He doesn't have any idea Devin sold him out last week and now if someone told him he'd rightly question the timing of it.

Brittany has the balls to put guys up but she might have been scared into submission this week by having to dig herself out of the hole Joey dug. Victoria might be interesting if she wanted revenge on Frankie. I have no idea what Hayden and Nicole would do besides avoiding Christine, Caleb, and Cody. Pao Pao would probably just play it safe since she knows she's the designated pawn.

At this stage the best bets might actually be Cody and Derrick. Both of them seem really hyped to backdoor Devin. Their initial nominations would probably be the basic Bomb Squad targets but if they got the chance to get Devin up there I'm not sure Frankie could talk them out of it. And that would explode and expose the Bomb Squad, but they don't seem to care because they don't seem to have ever wanted to be in the alliance. Jump Street are fully aware they can't trust Zankie and would love to cut their ties with Caleb and Devin.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Donny would be a disaster because he's completely under Devin's spell. He doesn't have any idea Devin sold him out last week and now if someone told him he'd rightly question the timing of it.
Donny would be a disaster regardless of whether he's inhaling the Devin mist or not. He'll have enough birdies in his ear to set his head spinning like his weed whacker.

Jocasta is so much the joker card that'll it'll spin the house into a tizzy. Based on what I've seen she doesn't socialize with anyone for any long periods of time. No one knows where her head is at and that is the type of wild card I'd like to see in a position of power right now.

Side note: Goondolences to whatever yer going through, STAC Goat.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Quick update

- Christine sucks. She's actively sabotaging Amber, Nicole, and Brittany's games. And like, sabotaging amber's game at this point is just beating a dead horse. She seems determined to go to the final seven with a house full of physical guys. My only guess is she thinks she can float through as they pick each other off but either way if the women get picked off this season and never mount any kind of offensive it will probably be Christine's fault.

- Victoria lost her mind last night over Joey getting her bikini dirty. It won't really matter because Joey is gone but Victoria is loving nuts. Frankie better hope she never wins HOH because she ain't got any forgiveness in her heart. Literaly, she said there was no point in talking to Joey because apologies are empty bullshit. Girl could be entertaining nuts if Christine doesn't sabotage her.

- Caleb spent yesterday very mad and giving Amber the cold shoulder. She's a user, he can't believe it, he thought she was sent from God but now he doesn't know what to think (seriously), she's probably on her period. He's determined that if he ignores her enough and walks out of enough rooms she'll "get it". Not sure what "it" is. It was hilarious to watch Caleb sit stone faced in rooms because she was there and walk away when she sat down. But then Amber said "good night, sweetie" and now he's all twisted again. Why would someone say THAT if they didn't like them? Why would they say THAT if they thought the person was full of themselves? Caleb's basic problem is he seems to misunderstand that people are sometimes nice simply because they're nice.

- Amber's a super nice person so she's noticed Caleb's coldness. It makes her sad and she wants to talk to Caleb but the girls convinced her to wait until after eviction. Incidentally Caleb wants Frankie to talk to Amber but he too convinced him to wait until after eviction. Amber still has no idea Caleb is insane and that a bunch of lies are swirling around her.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Zach and Frankie had a strategy session late last night (well East Coast late).

The gist is that Zach can't wait to blow up the Bomb Squad but Frankie convinced him that they really do need to wait until most of the floaters are gone.
Zach wants Devin and Amber gone pretty badly. Not sure what Amber did, but he insists she is a bitch. Devin he believes has lost his mind and needs to go. Frankie is more concerned with Brittany, Nicole, Donny, Powpow and Jocasta to weaken that middle group.

Zach's plan is to keep his mouth shut and pretend everything is peachy in the alliance, but they have a back up plan to perhaps get Cody to float the idea of backdooring Devin should HOH not go their way. They both agreed that it is important that Devin going home not be traced back to either of them.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, that game talk was kind of revealing in that it showed Zach is kind of a giant idiot. He so badly wanted to blow up the Bomb Squad, blow up the Double Ds, toss Amber out of the group and Frankie just had to keep explaining to him why those things would be bad. Zach's really an impulsive child who just wants to do everything right now. And I think Frankie's growing pretty tired of it as well as the fact that Zach even admits he's not really doing anything except hanging out with Cody, Derrick, and Christine which is making their alliance super obvious.

I also think he was planning to throw a hinky vote at Pao Pao to try and frame Brittney, but Brittney was very proactive and assured everyone she was voting Joey out and if there is a hinky vote it might be someone trying to set her up. Zach has a couple of times mentioned to someone "I think Brittany might vote for Joey" and they came back with "Nah, I think someone might try and set her up." You can almost see the blue balls on Zach's face.

Another theory of mine is that he's kind of infected Christine and is the cause for her suddenly over gaming in stupid ways and trying to burn all the women instead of keeping them as a nice side alliance for herself. I think the two of them are watching Frankie game so hard and just want to get in on it, never really realizing that Frankie has to game this hard to hold things together and its probably going to cost him very soon.

Frankie does NOT want Devin to go home next week. He's certain Devin will expose the Bomb Squad and they might not have the numbers, especially with Amber being alienated. But pretty much everyone else in the house wants Devin gone so if the wrong person ultimately wins HOH he may not be able to stop the tide. But if he can at least get Brittney or someone else to do it then they might be able to keep Devin from dropping the bomb.

And Amber talked to Derrick about Caleb, Devin, and Frankie boxing her out. Derrick assured her that she still had him and that it might pass over in a couple of days. THIS is what Christine should be doing. Building that bond with Amber because she's noticed she's losing her alliance and will be looking for new lifelines. Once again Derrick winning my gamer heart.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 2, 2014

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I can understand wanting to blow up the bomb squad given that at least two of the people in it are out and out crazy. Keeping out and out crazy people might let Frankie float longer but still.

For once can the girls not destroy each-other in the house.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah but blowing up the Bomb Squad runs the risk of not only losing numbers but exposing your game. You can't take a direct shot at Devin or isolate Amber without risking those two things.

It makes much more sense to just stay on track, keep Devin, Amber, and Caleb at arm's reach, and wait for someone like Brittany to take Devin out. Sooner or later someone not in the Bomb Squad is going to be HOH and when that happens not only do they do your dirty work but Devin and Caleb are big old shields for you.

The exception might be if Jump Street (Cody and Derrick) are willing to expose and explode the Bomb Squad early because they have strong relationships with the women in the house. There's sort of an under the radar battle to recruit "floaters" for numbers for when/if Devin and Caleb are out of the picture and Frankie/Zach vs Cody/Derrick happens.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Ugh, dammit Christine! Why would you sabotage the other women in the house. Are you stupid enough to put all your eggs in one basket and think those guys will carry you all the way to the end?

Last night, I was unclear on whether it was Victoria's bathing suit that was messed up or if she was angry about someone else's getting ruined. I kind of thought it was someone else's. Anyway, if it's hers, I can kind of understand why she would be upset. A suit like that, at it's cheapest, is probably at least $50, and Victoria doesn't seem like she'd have any less than the best, so it could easily be closer to $100. It wasn't just dirty. There was something wrong with the underwire that may not be fixable.

Refusing to accept an apology is wacky, though.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, it wasn't that she was upset her swimsuit got messed up. That's reasonable. It's that she was livid and refused to just talk to Joey. All the women were saying she should just talk to Joey and give her a chance to explain/apologize and Victoria was just making it clear that she's a "no measure given, no forgiveness granted" type. She even told Derrick she tried to re-record her goodbye message to Joey with the swimsuit.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, it wasn't that she was upset her swimsuit got messed up. That's reasonable. It's that she was livid and refused to just talk to Joey. All the women were saying she should just talk to Joey and give her a chance to explain/apologize and Victoria was just making it clear that she's a "no measure given, no forgiveness granted" type. She even told Derrick she tried to re-record her goodbye message to Joey with the swimsuit.

Okay, that's insane.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Hahah, poo poo. The feeds returned from fish to Zach alone in the beehive silently yelling to the feed watchers about Victoria being a horrible person and how he wants to ruin her.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Uh, so this happened... I suspect that the producers are going to shut it down real quick, this season they are staying as far from controversy as they can.

http://www.knoxville.com/news/2014/jul/02/knoxville-celebrities-amber-caleb-big-brother/

I feel as though this is all going to come to a head tomorrow.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm cautiously optimistic that they'll include that stuff on tomorrow's show. He didn't really start getting creepy and obsessive until after the POV so chronologically it fits on tomorrow's show. And its started to affect the game where Caleb has turned on Devin and is now looking to bring Brittany and Hayden into the fold while Amber has become very alienated, game wise and socially.

Zach has some kind of massive hate on for Victoria but I'm not sure why. Ive heard him (and Cody, but Cody only seems to do it with Zach) say nasty stuff about her looks a bunch of times. I've never heard her say or do anything to him. She's kooky and the prissy princess but no one else seems to,have a problem with her. They just rib her a bit for being a princess and she takes it very well. But during his rant he said something about how Victoria is from some rich neighborhood where all the snobby girls are from, and I remember him saying something similar to Frankie when they first met. So I kind of get the impression he's got some kind of beef against "rich kids" and the type Victoria kind of personifies. That would kind of explain his really intense hate of her.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, there are definitely some things I'm looking forward to getting segments, including Zankie and the Caleb obsession with Amber. I'm hoping they become clearly established ongoing storylines. I wonder though if they'll be left for the non-nomination fluff that usually is shoved into the Sunday show.

Teek fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jul 3, 2014

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There might not be a lot of fluff on Sunday considering they need to name two HOHs, do noms early in the show, and do a BotB. That's a lot. Unless they decide both HOHs in a quick comp tomorrow night live. But some kind of True/False comp feels cheap if its just the two last people winning, and complicated to,make work right. A team comp like the one Aaryn/Jeremy won seems to make a lot of sense here. Or they could do one broken into groups like the one Jase/Janelle won. I just feel like the mental or parlor trick ones would feel cheap here, but I guess they have to happen just for fairness.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

It's time to vote America! What should Team America do for their task?

1) Put the knives where the forks go, and the forks where the knives go!
2) Tell Caleb he's a freaky rear end stalker and to stay the gently caress away from Amber!
3) Speak about yourself in the 3rd person all day!

Bonus if Caleb is the one elected Team America, problem solved.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
It's happening - Devin talking to Amber about the situation with Caleb. Devin is ruining everyone's game all the time.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

OH my gosh, Cody/Nicole/Christine going off about how Devin has engineered this Caleb/Amber drama. There is going to be a Cody/Devin confrontation of some discrepancies Devin has said about the incident. The girls are siding with Amber, saying how terrible they felt for Amber having to listen to Devin lecture her about something she apparently didn't even say about Caleb... Holy moly. They want Devin out, now.

Edit - if you aren't watching Cam 3 right now, get on it. This is amazing!!!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yep. God Bless Devin's complete and total lack of a filter and completely irrational belief he's doing good.

- Devin random confronts Amber about... I don't know. "Caleb is sad. He doesn't know why you're being distant. You shouldn't have said that stuff." Amber wasn't taking poo poo. She knows she didn't say poo poo and isn't doing poo poo and wasn't taking Devin's usual confrontational bullshit.

- Hilariously Nicole got stuck in this conversation and had to awkwardly leave in the middle of it.

- Nicole and Christine (who was also there but got out quick) are now getting Cody all riled up. He seems to believe Devin lied about the poo poo he said Amber said. Devin was also trying to pass some blame off on Pao Pao now and Cody is noticing that she wasn't in the story before. He's getting riled and could say something tonight.

- Now Devin is telling Caleb and once again trying to do damage control.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

AHHHH this is so loving good. Cody is really riled, he cannot wait til he gets to vote him out. He's "mortified" for what Amber has been through and can't wait for Devin to get his. I can't believe it, Christine is getting back in my good graces. gently caress, get this dude out and Caleb while you're at it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm so relieved. I felt confident that as soon as Devin and Caleb started their smear campaign the house would go "Wait, Amber doesn't say poo poo like that? Why is Caleb so obsessed? This is crazy." But the last couple of days Amber's been getting more and more alienated and everyone was telling Caleb what he wanted to hear so I was getting scared.

Thank you, Devin, for never knowing when to shut the gently caress up.

hehehe. Victoria just went up to HOH and Devin basically kicked her out. She ended up popping right into the Bee Hive where Nicole and Cody are. What an amazing gossip chain this has been!

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

- Now Devin is telling Caleb and once again trying to do damage control.

Thankfully, Devin's version of damage control is to throw gas on a fire. I'm so sick of hearing his voice and listening to Caleb talk about Amber.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It doesn't matter if Devin is bad at it because Caleb is a simple gently caress.

He's still 100% believing Devin. He doesn't even consider that Devin might be lying. Devin may be an idiot but he's tell Caleb everything he wants to hear. "You're awesome, maybe she likes you, she never should have said that, you and me are exactly alike, she's probably on her period, she just feels guilty." Caleb is simple as poo poo and even Devin has figured out how to play him.

Cody's sitting there dancing around it. "That's what Devin said she said?" "Well, what she supposedly said." But Caleb is too dense to pick up on anything. Luckily I don't think Amber is going to take too much more of this bullshit. She looked pissed during that Devin conversation. The momentum of the house finally started to turn in her favor tonight.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Haha and now the guys are huddled up regurgitating this. This has to be internally agonizing for Frankie, but he has no choice but to be involved.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Frankie and Derrick are in there to put out the fire. Cody was itching to blow up Devin's game and was dancing around it before they showed up. They're calming the discussion and steering it away from Devin.

I'd be annoyed but its not like Caleb was going get it anyway. Its better if the rest of the house figures this out and Caleb stays deluded because then they might realize Caleb ain't innocent.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

Frankie and Derrick are in there to put out the fire. Cody was itching to blow up Devin's game and was dancing around it before they showed up. They're calming the discussion and steering it away from Devin.

I'd be annoyed but its not like Caleb was going get it anyway. Its better if the rest of the house figures this out and Caleb stays deluded because then they might realize Caleb ain't innocent.

They're *trying* to calm it down. But Caleb literally does not have the capacity to not talk about it. He changes the topic back to Amber when they try to talk about different things. Caleb and Devin are not long for the house, especially not Devin... I think just about everyone BUT Frankie and Caleb would vote Devin out. Could be a really nice shift of power coming up in the house.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Every time I turn on the feeds after reading something in this thread it is always already over. :( The guys are talking about sneakers or some poo poo.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

ToastyPotato posted:

Every time I turn on the feeds after reading something in this thread it is always already over. :( The guys are talking about sneakers or some poo poo.

Give it a few minutes. Odds are it'll get back to it, it's Caleb we're talking about here.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, Devin is done.

Caleb's still ok because most everyone still thinks he's a pretty harmless sweet guy. But all he needs is one conversation like this that is in front of the wrong people. The tide will turn on him then. But Frankie's going to try his damnest to hold onto Caleb and Hayden wants to play with him so he's got people working for him.

"Wouldn't that be something else if I did the Bachelor and she ended up being one of the girls on there. My gosh. I'd just say, 'cut the show. there's the one right there.'"

THIS is what we're dealing with.

And for the record he says he almost got on The Bachelor but the casting process was too involved. This is actually the THIRD reality show I've heard him boast about being cast for today. The Amazing Race and Survivor, which he insisted CBS was asking him to do at the same time as BB. This is in addition to him almost making the finals of The Voice.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jul 3, 2014

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Devin talk continuing on Cam 1.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

No one will tell Pao Pao what's going on!

By the way, every time I say Amber is going to blow up soon please ignore me. That's just wishful thinking. Amber is way too calm and good natured to ever blow up on national tv.

Frankie is having another rough night. I truly believe Frankie wants Caleb in this game to help him but when Caleb does go Frankie's going to take amazing pleasure out of turning the knife in the back.

DEVIN IS CALLING A HOUSE MEETING!!!!!!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Devin wants to gather everyone in the HoH room!!!

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Devin is dead.

Frankie as reaction to Devin calling the house meeting "Oh god, IT'S HAPPENING!"

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Frankie looks like he's gonna puke. His game is gonna have to change up on the fly, very very quickly here if he is going to stay in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Frankie telling Caleb that Amber said that everything Devin told people was a lie has perked Caleb up... and now Zach and Frankie are telling him to have a 1 on 1 with Amber. Oh god he is going to pull Amber into the hive room.

Amber is crying in the bathroom.

Frankie is on massive damage control.

• Locked thread