Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Get out of here unless you're playing, fartz

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

windshipper posted:

Ok cool, I'm in.

WHET FAARTZ IN YOUR FACE

liq ma'diq

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PM, make me and wind scum together, tia

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Slamburger posted:

I have not played in a while, so sign me up!

Slamburger's back!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ernie. posted:

Let us all agree that Fallout 3 really is The Room of video games. It is so absorbed by everything that a game can be that it forgets to get the basics of a video game down proper.

ANOTHER new avatar?

I liked Fallout 3 :(

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

windshipper posted:

Wassup scum buddy?

Bruddduhhh

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

let's get our roles so I can be Yes Man and kill all of you with a smile

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Kumba

Something about this post restriction rubs me the wrong way.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

I dunno, he seems not too worried about revealing his flavor even after PM gave us a warning about that. That feels more townie to me.

It's mostly this post, (bolded)

Kumbamontu posted:

You don't know me; you never knew my heart. No man knows my history. I cannot tell it: I shall never undertake it. I don't blame any one for not believing my history. If I had not experienced what I have, I would not have believed it myself. I never did harm any man since I was born in the world. My voice is always for peace.

that irks me. It feels hamfisted and forced. I know he's using Joseph Smith quotes, but he chose exactly how much of that to put, he didn't need to put the last 3 sentences.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

bowmore posted:

Kumba is cool, don't be a dork

bowmore we're fighting

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Resentment à la Afrique.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

bowmore posted:

that's not a knife, this is a knife

SOMEONE POST SOLO MAN

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

And what town player has ever decided it was a good idea to go through all the votes on him and refute them one by one?

##vote byers

I like that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Byers2142 posted:

I'm at -1, Hal. Are you going to go with the lazy/scummy hammer?

Is everyone who's voting for you scum?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'm here but recovering from the last couple days. I'll post some words later.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

Also Magres may be scum. Byers is out of practice, and him stumbling over himself trying to defend his scumbro and screwing it all up is probably more likely than him trying to get cred.

This post irks me with the definitive-ness of his call on byers, as well as the certainty of his two-pronged attack on Magres/Byers. You may be asking, if he was scum he would have known byers was town. Yes, but if he was scum, Opop is also smart enough not to so obviously try and start a chain-lynch. Byers dies, and Opop gets to spend the next day in feign confusing because..

Opopanax posted:

I've got more of a feeling about fry but now my gut's all off because Byers decided to play super scummy as town

This post:

Opopanax posted:

I still want to vote Fry but it's pure gut, for the life of me I can't come up with an actual reason and it is vexing me.

Also makes me uncomfortable, because I'm nigh-positive this is a thing Opop does when he's scum.

##vote Opopanax

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

windshipper posted:

Also, that really, REALLY doesn't answer the question of whether or not you were or are trying to call me scummy or if you were just saying that you were "itching" to vote me.

##vote Quidnose

I don't really like this post, but I can't tell for why. It's probably because this is some of the weakest reasoning to vote someone, imo.

windshipper posted:

I would agree with this [he's referring to Opop -Sand] and will vote byers or quidnose today. I kind of prefer quidnose, but byers for turbo happy fun time. What's the vote count?

I don't like this slight buddying.

windshipper posted:

Also I'm kind of getting a feeling that Ernie may be being disingenuous.

I agree with this, but...

Ernie of all people should know that there's like, a million reasons, why people wouldn't be around during the middle of the day to respond.

This is some prime-time distancing, if you ask me. Just slight enough that he puts some distance, but not aggressive enough to actually call scum. (Also, "disingenuous," lol)

So, I would also vote windshipper.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

If you can find me a single example I will vote myself, because I'm pretty sure you're making that up wholesale

It's possible, gimme a second.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opop, can you give me the last 5 games you were scum in? I went through maybe your last 15 games and found 2 and it was not an easy process. Here's what I found:

Opop in This Mafia Tastes Terrible posted:

I do not think wind is scum

I'll happily go through more games but they're difficult to find.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Stop, no one cares about a lovely meta read you have of Opo. Spend time in this thread, not another thread.

I just posted two of my reads, what else would you like of me? A LumpenList?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

No one is ever around and posting when I'm around and posting and that's frustrating.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

My point is that no one is going to read the Opo meta thing regardless of how many examples you find. It's a rabbit hole that isn't worth anything. If you're going to put time into the game, put it into this game.

Fair point, OK.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Regardless, meta or not, that post feels weirdly hedgey.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

That's not even close to the same thing. I'm doing overtime today so I'm going to go trawling through old games, though.

You really don't have to do that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

Well good because I ain't gonna :colbert:

You got some balls on you, Stinkdick McButtJerk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Philip J. Fry posted:

Scum wise? Nope, otherwise I would have posted such. The main thing that bother me when I caught up yesterday was your post, but your demeanor in your responses was redeeming.

Trust me I'd rather have a great scum case to make right now to save my rear end but I'm not finding much. Still looking though.

I really dislike this post and would probably vote for PJF off of it, but I've been where he is before and I feel like scum are more likely to force reads.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Philip J. Fry posted:

He doesn't consider switching to his now more sturdy case on Windshipper because, in my opinion, he didn't really agree with it, he just wanted to look like a scum hunter.

What???

That post feels like you saw one thing that you felt was scummy and tried to force the rest of my posts into the scum mold.

I still don't think you're scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

windshipper posted:

Hey you, I remember you saying something some time about me being scum.

What's up with that?

I didn't "fall back" on my case on you because I believe Opop is more likely to be scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

windshipper posted:

Hey you, I remember you saying something some time about me being scum.

What's up with that?

I also couldn't tell if the "scumhunter" thing was serious or not.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Philip J. Fry posted:

doesn't consider switching to his now more sturdy case on Windshipper because, in my opinion, he didn't really agree with it, he just wanted to look like a scum hunter.

this is what I am referring to wind.

I think you're scummy.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

I don't really like this post, but I can't tell for why. It's probably because this is some of the weakest reasoning to vote someone, imo.

I don't like this slight buddying.

This is some prime-time distancing, if you ask me. Just slight enough that he puts some distance, but not aggressive enough to actually call scum. (Also, "disingenuous," lol)

So, I would also vote windshipper.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

windshipper posted:

Do you REALLY think so little of me, Sandypuppy?

Do you really have to ask, Windy m'dear? ;)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

windshipper posted:

You cut me deep. :(

But seriously, that'd be the most obvious distancing I've done in the past 3 or 4 years or some poo poo. That's newbie level. And you REALLY think that is me trying to distance myself from Ernie?

Honestly, yes I do, and I think your meta-defense is p. weak, our personal/intimate/sexual relationship aside. I've seen scum do any manner of thing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'M HERE

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'd rather not lynch Fry too are there any feasible options!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hey boys!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'm feeling a little elevated, how's everyone else's night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

This post also came three minutes before deadline. Come on.

What? Did you miss the post where I clearly state that I don't think he's scum?

• Locked thread