Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Goldmine.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

This. :smaug:

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Close the thread, we're done here.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

this thread makes me uncomfortable

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beloved martyr: Would you like your players to really hate your campaigns archvillain? First get them to like Sammy, which should be easy. Then arrange for the villain to capture Sammy and torture him in ongoing attempts to reveal the secrets of his unique magic. He's reportedly escaped certain death before, but he cant escape imprisonment. His only hope is the heroes,

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Tempting

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
This is Quarex, right?

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Before he was The Burger King, he was merely a Burger Prince.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's Smiling Sammy G, your friendly neighborhood vendor, found in every* neighborhood in existence.

*neighborhoods include locked vaults, primeval caverns, flying sky castles, and your bedroom closet

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Talk about your uncanny valleys! :wtc:

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

No contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.