Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Either way Capps is more obvi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

uh this is a really easy way to claim something because I'm obviously not in any position to call bullshit

Yeah agreed but at least it means Capps is for sure bad

Also I'm pretty sure coach Carr has been use in mod flavor so far sooooo

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fiery_valkyrie posted:

N1 Capps
N2 Ard

Also super easy claim

I am at bus stop or would check Carr thing also drink

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

pfft like that means anything

Die.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Now on a bus. Kill Capps. NOW

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

So this is obviously the post to look at.
Bolded stuff is my notes

So it's probably Zebu and Capps.

Also I agree with these boldings almost 200% (dunno about zebu. He is a mystery bidder)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

like i am pretty sure your scum because of your kinda like "hmm yeah i think i am going to put my vote here behavior" and now that someone has a claim you can go all "YEAH TOTES IN THIS poo poo YEAH gently caress YEAH ROCK AND ROLL"

but i don't really care being third party and all

0% of me wanting you dead has anything to do with a tracker claim I don't believe.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
There's a man in a newspaper suit only bus. I don't get it

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

0% of me wanting you dead has anything to do with a tracker claim I don't believe.

Like okay almost home but this is a BAD POST Capps made. Will do on actual computer

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

something about this isn't adding up to me

why is poque outright dismissing the claim
why did fv said hey i got this claim, but before did the whole maybe capps isn't scum

like it would seem poque and fv maybe scum together and fv was like hey i am going to stop doing this capps thing its going no where and then poque was like hey nope, you are the mafia tracker, out what he did n1

because why else would poque not believe the tracker claim

did you forget the part where you and FV are scum together? back on my desktop now. prepare to die

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

like i am pretty sure your scum because of your kinda like "hmm yeah i think i am going to put my vote here behavior" and now that someone has a claim you can go all "YEAH TOTES IN THIS poo poo YEAH gently caress YEAH ROCK AND ROLL"

but i don't really care being third party and all

Okay so first of all no part of my need for capps' death had anything to do with the tracker claim. please find a post where, in any situation, i changed/altered/upgraded my stance against you as a result of the claim. oh? are there none. is it because

Poque posted:

Yeah agreed but at least it means Capps is for sure bad

Also I'm pretty sure coach Carr has been use in mod flavor so far sooooo

i specifically agreed with taste's post that the claim was bullshit? i don't believe the tracker claim (or maybe she's a scum tracker idk) but even if it's a scum fakeclaim it is a Very Bad Thing for you

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
basically if FV is town tracker: you're not town
if FV is scum anything: you're not town

so. die.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

I wouldn't rely on that entirely, but that's not a bad line of thought. I wouldn't vote TT for today for it.

were you planning on voting TT before this?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

oh ok, its the classic capps is just scum because he is scum argument that all scum try to use on me because they are like hey capps is a poo poo poster of course everyone will lynch him

lol this is baby poo poo poque you need to bring your a game

##vote poque

uhhh. this is a very weak rebuttal. Nowhere did I bring shitposting into it whatsoever, you've been made a connection to two townies by a flipped scum and your arguments have followed no logical pattern whatsoever. your posts haven't been poo poo, they've just been straight up wrong

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

Skinty had irl stuff, I'm sure it wasn't anything about this.

I'm going back to read what I've skimmed, can we not dance around hammer while votefinder is hosed pls

sure. ##unvote

living:

ardulac
greatzebu
poque
mr.capps
cckeane
fiery_valkyrie
opopanax
tremendous taste

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'll make a votecount

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Capps (2): Poque, FV, Opop, -Poque
Poque (1): Capps

not voting: ardy, poque, zebu, keane, taste

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
5 to merk. so make that (3) ##vote capps

mr.capps posted:

poque answer these
1. why are you scum
2. why are you not scum
3. why is fv scum
4. why are you and fv not scum together

1. role pm
2. role pm
3. role pm
4. role pms

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i guess 1 isn't role pm. TRAP SPRUNG???

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

Personally, from my own specific view, I'm going to eliminate Ardulac, FV, and TT from contention for today - none are confirmed, but I'd be very hesitant to vote any of them. I'd also eliminate myself from the list BUT YOU KNOW.

So I'm left with GreatZebu, Poque, Opop, and Capps. I'm inclined to belief Capps well enough - he gave very specific criteria for his conditions, so ehhhhhhhh.

So, for me, this makes GreatZebu, Poque, and Opop. I'm leaning Poque over all of these, personally, for the reasons I gave before.

Also he shaved his beard, wtf. Cover your face more, Poque. Cover your face more.

sorry, you're believing capps' claim of 3p visitor after being pressed about having visited somebody? it's literally the stupidest claim in the history of mafia.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fiery_valkyrie posted:

If you distrust my claim you'd have to think Capps is scum with me. I revealed he visited Keane before he confirmed it.

also this.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

yeah, this is the stupidest claim in mafia history

i'm glad you agree.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
why are you pretending like there's any pressure whatsoever on me?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Dont forget Ard copped Opop on N1.

For me the people I'd consider lynching today are Capps, GreatZebu or Poque. I think it's Capps, but clearly if not then it is Poque.

I assumed that BHB's list would have him lightly bussing one of his teammates and I narrowed that down last night to TT or GZ, which is why I chose TT to track.

I'd be happy to vote greatzebu. I'm pretty sure that Zebu must be the scumbuddy for Capps/Poque.

Let's actually thunderdome this. everybody please do not consider voting anybody outside of myself or Capps on this day.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

I don't think that completely eliminates any suspicion on Opop, but it certainly makes him less likely.

How do you not see BHB lightly bussing Poque?

i'm very confused by your about-face here given that you agreed at the end of the last day that BHB's inconsistency on me/Skinty made no sense.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

read this baby's diary
its all true

All you've done at this point is appeal to emotion.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

poque poque poque

i don't get why everyone still doesn't catch on

because you've failed to make any sort of case whatsoever?

CCKeane posted:

It didn't make sense, which is why I voted BHB.

That says nothing about you, however.

Fair enough. It's wrong, but irrelevant.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

well actually im making you make my case right now

i don't think i'm doing a very good job

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

im making my case right now

So you're upset that people can't see it yet, but you're also in the process of doing it, so they really shouldn't have been able to see it yet. okay.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

how about a nice no lynch

nope, it's thunderdome

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

you have to call it and it has to be accepted :catbert:

i called it and he confirmed we are in a duel. it is one of the two of us.

mr.capps posted:

i'm more upset that scum never seem to figure this out

i'm pretty sure everyone else will is starting to see it too

you're trying to paint "scum" as a broad-brush entity that always works the same way, which is dumb and stupid. You're not getting out of this.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

alright poque, here i will clue you in what is going on

we know you are scum, and i am town. you have just determined a while ago i would be an extremely easy lynch.

now everything i am posting is designed to get reaction posts out of you that reveal your behavior, behavior which is specifically scum. you think this is an effortless lynch, so you put zero effort in. you are confused why i would think things can turn on you, because you see everything i am doing as appeals to emotion, but what i am really doing is just bombarding you with a ton of posts to get more and more reactions out of you.

this is why you are bewildered and getting a tad bit slightly peev this isn't going through yet.

you literally just claimed 3p.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
haha nope.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
how ironic that your scumslip is calling yourself town.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

now everything i am posting is designed to get reaction posts out of you that reveal your behavior, behavior which is specifically scum. you think this is an effortless lynch, so you put zero effort in. you are confused why i would think things can turn on you, because you see everything i am doing as appeals to emotion, but what i am really doing is just bombarding you with a ton of posts to get more and more reactions out of you.

So, you keep talking about all the reactions you have gotten out of me, but I'd like you to point out any of these reactions. This isn't Ernie bringing up shuckyducky in Surgeon Simulator.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

everything you posted is a reaction

right now everyone is comparing your tone to mine
my tone will win, because i know what i am and i am confident in what i am
you on the other hand are pretending to be something you aren't

your tone will fail

point out any of them and explain why they make me scum.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

actually i won't do that poque, what i am doing now is more effective

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
You say you're getting scum-determining reactions but refuse to point them out. that is stupid. you can't say you've caught somebody and expect anybody following along with the thread to just go along with it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

Poque, I want you to know that I consider you a good man, beard or no beard.

If I'm wrong on this, I'm sorry.

it literally doesn't matter what you do, because nobody else is stupid enough to buy into this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

Poque come close.

Poque I wish to kiss you. I wish to hold you one final time, and to pinch your bare, bare cheeks.

this is pretty hot.

• Locked thread