Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

baram. posted:

there's video of budden chasing down some kids (drake fans?) who walked up to him in his driveway and talked poo poo lol.

dude hopped out his car then got back in and followed them to bitch them out, chunks of concrete in hand

It was funny when that guy said "mans in his brib" and shouted "ovo", but on the other hand I think it's time for Joe Buddens to move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

ruddiger posted:

Joe should've bricked them bitches car. "It wasn't me." loving lol. Dude's are getting smoked running up on people's cars and these idiots are playing games with grown folk.

It's good that he didn't overreact like that, I'm sure he would rather be compared to the dude from Terminator 2 than Katt Williams.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Besson posted:

Been listening to this Gucci record all week and it's pretty decent but nowhere near his best work. He's pretty content to lazily drawl over these beats and that is fun in itself but hard to listen to for 15 songs.

My favourite Gucci is when he just attacks the mic and has a lot of energy. I've been listening to songs like Kill the Parking Lot and All About the Money a lot recently just to enjoy Gucci bringing the noise.

It is good but he can't rest on his laurels if he wants to stay relevant when there are so many new and innovative artists that are coming out now. Everybody is talking about Desiigner and Tory Lanez and they haven't even released their debut albums yet so the sky is the limit for the new generation of rappers. Although after the summer Drake has had with the legendary "Views" maybe it is safer to say that Drake's the limit.

Jared Kush fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jul 27, 2016

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

RBX posted:

Nice troll post

Views has been #1 for three months.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Besson posted:

I like all the Jeffrey songs a lot but I think Flloyd doesn't quite come together and Travis brings nothing to the table.

I'm afraid it's even better than that, because it proves that he can still be relevant in a year that has seen a tidal shift in hip hop because of Canadian pussies, the Oscar-worthy less gritty reboot of Gucci Mane, the guy who looks like an uncooked bagel found its way into Sean Paul's dirty laundry, and all kinds of other bogus jewish poo poo the industry is pushing to make hip hop more welcoming to the underserved demographic of suburban bloggers and fest fags.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Actually he's Lil Wayne.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
https://reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/51xau1/young_thugs_revolutionary_hiphop_fashion_when_it/d7fnjfs

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Thom and the Heads posted:

I would like that very much. I always thought the best part of his music was the way he blended turn up molly songs with the slower, more thoughtful stuff. There's room for both at a show but I guess that makes me a dad

You like what you like, those guys are just high siding because they want everyone to know that they are current.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

I AM BRAWW posted:

Champagne Papi absolutely Killed "King (lol) Push"...

Hove is ducking him and won't even respond to Kanye because his doctor told him he is too old to risk being exposed to second gand Drake ether.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Tolkien minority posted:

i know lots of rappers/singers do it a lot but goddamn is the weeknd particularly egregious about reusing flows

Who is your top 5 most egregious about reusing flows?

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Boywhiz88 posted:

The beginning of the end for Migos

Dabbing, the word bubis, sour cream and ranch potato chips. They are already in the top 5 most legendary and egregious innovators in modern hip hop

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

monkeu posted:

He's the Coldplay of rap. In the same way Coldplay just mimicked Radiohead's The Bends for their whole career while Radiohead moved on to truly groundbreaking stuff, here's J Cole with more boring poo poo.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
He's the Venom Snake of rap. In the same way Venom Snake just mimicked Big Boss for his whole career while Big Boss moved on to truly groundbreaking stuff, here's (((Gucci Mane))) with more boring poo poo.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Henchman of Santa posted:

"These niggas thinkin' they the poo poo / And they ain't even farted yet."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
Nothing that came out in 2016 made me want to start following rap again but Views was legendary.