Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
And he was like, "What, didn't you go home last night?"

And I was like, "Not my home" :smug:

He said he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Dude, gross.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
it's unprofessional that you and your boss slept with each other, i'm notifying human resources

Machai

LappyDore64 posted:

it's unprofessional that you and your boss slept with each other, i'm notifying human resources

they both work in HR

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Gross Dude posted:

Way to go bro.

Flynn Taggart

Suuuuuuuuuuure you did

Afro Doug

my vice president, joe biden, saw that i, barack hussain obama, was loving fifty bitches

And he was like "yo b dogg u gonna break offa piece for me, joe biden?"

and i was like, "ya rite, fag"

ron color

Afro Doug posted:

my vice president, joe biden, saw that i, barack hussain obama, was loving fifty bitches

dogcrash truther

Afro Doug posted:

dogcrash truther
Why didnt your boyfriend let you borrow some of his clothes, from his home, where you were, instead of your home, on the night before your manager asked you that question?

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

tricks! the clothes were his uniform and therefore always the same

he just had a movie night at his friend's house and crashed on his couch, then put on his uniform again for the beginning of a bright new day.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

dogcrash truther posted:

Why didnt your boyfriend let you borrow some of his clothes, from his home, where you were, instead of your home, on the night before your manager asked you that question?

His clothes are a lot bigger than mine, and I don't think they would be appropriate for software development.

dogcrash truther
Boss [looking at your big-rear end baggy clothes]: You think this kind of attire is appropriate for software development?

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
It's so much more that all the chains would clank together as I worked. No one would want to hear that!

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Gross Dude posted:

It's so much more that all the chains would clank together as I worked. No one would want to hear that!

zing

Korean Boomhauer
my boss told me to not wear hot topic to work anymore and i was like "the only hot topic is when im gettin paid am i right" and i guess i wasnt right

Tane

my manager was like hey do whatever you want and you are a cool dude i love you

im unemployed

thewizardofshoe

Gross Dude posted:

op is homeless starting kickstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

gross, dude

• Locked thread