Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

been waiting for this because Yoko Kanno is absolutely incredible. Great first episode. Hope it stays that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

anyone get a lot of Evangelion vibes in the first episode? The ED seems pretty similar to Eva's and the first scene we see Lisa in has the trademarked "Cicadas in the background while looking at a painting" feel.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Ccs posted:

"Terror in Resonance"?? Did they misspell "Residence"? That would at least make more sense, though that makes it sound like a dark comedy.

Anyway looks good, I'll watch the first episode tonight.

maybe the terror is resonating from a singular point and each subsequent act of terror, while different from the others (in maybe act or simply people), comes from that center point

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

So I bought a motorcycle and threatened to murder a girl yesterday. When does she hop on and go for a existential ride with me?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

I thought this episode was kinda lame. was disappointed by five. I just want "mind games with terrorists" the anime, but now it's just some children's game between each other and I hope it doesn't go down that route. The old cool investigator was good and cool and I thought he was a good indicator of the mood-to-come and now I dunno what to think

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Sindai posted:

I'd say odds are roughly 99% that cool old investigator ends up working with Nine and Twelve against the corrupt government and Five.

i'm just getting second-half of death note vibes and that's bad because that show was pretty loving bad past episode 12 or whatever but somehow you just have to complete it now because, gently caress it, you've already put so much time in already

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

maybe from ghost in the shell? the lyrics are clearly not the same but the rhythm and beat kinda are throughout that part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

Can't hack poo poo on a private network. Not everything is connected to the internet.

that's what the US did to Iran though

• Locked thread