Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Those ending titles were so good I watched them twice. Not sure what to make of the actual episode. Could be good. Agree that there's no need to set it in a highschool. The animation style in the dream sequence was really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

a kitten posted:

Intriguing enough first episode that I want to see where it goes. I didn't actually care for the ending song all that much, someone said Sigur Ros and I got all excited, but I just wasn't feeling it and didn't get that impression at all.
I like the chord progressions and unusual dynamics in it but I think I was mainly impressed by how it matched up to the visuals, especially the bit with the crows soaring. It was almost like a weird Bond theme.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Thought it was another solid episode. I didn't really mind the anticlimax of the bomb not going off because I'm still intrigued by whatever their end game is. I like Detective Razor's chubby pal a lot and I hope he doesn't get killed.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
For the first 3 episodes I was hopeful that the show wouldn't be completely style-over-substance. I gave up on that as soon as Five appeared. I'm still enjoying it and want to know what happens, but my expectations have changed drastically.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I would've found the ferris wheel scene a lot more poignant if I liked Lisa more as a character. Five was a missed opportunity, too. Still the best anime of the season for its music and direction, but it's let down by the script.

• Locked thread